So pissed with penalties for no reason!

So frustrating I have slow Internet and I’m getting kicked out and penalised for 15 after every 2nd game, what’s the deals guys.? Really my favourite game is becoming a What’s the point in trying to play with mates x Much Love x

7 Likes

Same problem here realy annoyed with this glitch FIX IT!!!

1 Like

I got this problem on my first attempt…

Updated with link to video clip.

3 Likes

I had this problem in 2vs2 Gnasher boxes. Everyone connected, then the game did end while on scoreboard screen. Got a penalty for 15 mins

3 Likes

Yes it was 2v2 gnasher, looking forward to hearing a response from gears 4 cos this is totally unacceptable for honest hard playing fans like us x

Same. I’ve just been disconnected from 2v2 Boxes, lobby disolved & banned for 15 mins for the second time today! Ridiculous. FIX IT TC.

1 Like

TC has a policy to make people who quits out of matches to have an 15 minutes ban to even an 3 month ban. Unfortunately it not program to know the difference between leaving and getting kick from the server. TC acknowledge in a live stream that this been happening a few moths ago but they been completely silent about.

1 Like

They need to just remove the banning cause it bans you for doing nothing wrong like the server kicking you. I think their goal is to have no players. All they care about is the stupid esports

5 Likes

Just been kicked & banned for the third time now.

Imagine all the new players that try Gears through Game Pass & face this, they’ll just think screw this & never come back. It’s so short sighted.

2 Likes

Same, I won 4 matches of 2v2 OG and 1 server kick and I got bronze 2, so unfair

1 Like

I just got on for the first time today and went to play 2v2 gnasher and got banned for 3 hours. So stupid!

3 Likes

I was playing fine escalation then my buddy wanted to play 2v2 mode , we got kicked out 15 min penalty, we just tried again and we both got 45 min penalty what up with that grrrr.

1 Like

I am a Windows 10 user experiencing the frequent freezes that plague Nvidia owners. I have already lost 45 percent of my Diamond ranking this season due to this issue and an inability to rejoin games after I disconnect. I’m getting penalized and loosing games, rank, and friends over this BS. I am finally done with GOW4.

2 Likes

Bronze 3 on 2v2 I’ve played only 19 games mvp in all my games I’m 16/3 come on

1 Like

2 vs 2 Gnasher is a complete waste of time right now Keep getting kicked by people who were diamond boosting and I’m now on a 45 minute penalty

1 Like

Game crashes on start of match.

Cannot rejoin.

15 minute ban.

Cannot rejoin.

Brilliant.

3 Likes

It not crashing your get kick and the team you playing against get a 7-0 victory ppl are diamond boosting

1 Like

It’s crashing. NVidia cards and gears don’t mix well. I get a crash once in a while.

Playing Koth in this case so no 7-0 victories.

2 Likes

Just got my 4th ban.

Nice.

1 Like

After the first time I got suspension, I stopped having this problem for the rest of matches.

1 Like