So now that Trinity Skorge Season reward is over

I did the math only 2,400 spots but could be less players do to overlapping top 100 from previous or from multiple rank playlists got to unlock Skorge from Operation 7 & 8 with Season 9 with that top 100 rewards in PVP Rank. Let’s see if you understand me if I was top 100 in all 8 rank playlist thats 8 spots x 3 seasons = 24 so basically I would be deleting 23 spots from 2,400 to 2,376 that’s just one person so it is true less than 2,400 players got to unlock Trinity Skorge.

Would be neat also if they rewarded exclusive skins to players for being decent at the game.

They had the Master Skins before OP7.

1 Like

Their exclusivity has since been nullified.

1 Like

How exactly

With the introduction of OP7, not only were they obtainable by decent players, but they were obtainable by……players.

1 Like

They didn’t give out the Master Skins for free. You had to still be good at the game, you still had to win the majority of your games and place highly on the scoreboard.

1 Like

Or play Gridiron when everyone got masters due to a glitch

3 Likes

Name me one way of getting any of the masters skins post OP6 because I haven’t found a single way to get any of them.

2 Likes

The ability to get Masters was made many orders of magnitude easier, and become more of a “complete a checklist”.

The older system would reward me for going 7-0 in 2v2 for example. With GP I would be better off getting a kill, revive etc and throwing a few rounds.

6 Likes

Oh yeah forgot about that lol

1 Like

They were real quick about fixing that one but sure are taking their sweet time with enemies ghosting when you tackle them as brawler :thinking:

2 Likes

Edit: Just imagine a working Instant transmission gif

Ok. I’m trolling here a little. Just a little.

I don’t remember which OP it was that they were no longer exclusive. Whichever OP it was that I obtained them is the OP I’m talking about.

I see players with terrible w/l and k/d with the skins and banners. They’re not exclusive to decent players anymore.

I was just giving a little jab to the idea that “top 100 in pvp ranked” means what most people wish it meant.

Except many players got top 100 in multiple game modes. So its actually less total players.

3 Likes

tbh even tho I am top 100 in CTF I wasnt even that crazy good at it since so little people played that mode lol. Koty destroys me in 1v1s almost all the time

Yeah. I’m 1.8 w/l and 2 k/d as a solo player in TDM this season but I know it’s only because most people left playing suck.

Was gonna mention this too lol

2 Likes

1 Like

I never got masters, so i’m not sure what that says about me

2 Likes