So many cheats w/anti-coil they need to remove coil

They are programmers at the coalition they should prevent illegal code from being able to be used in their game/ program they have the ability to stop cheating but they don’t they don’t care just take the anti-coil away to make it a little more fair

What the hell is ant-coil? lmao

6 Likes

Proof?

These guys asking for proof are probably the ones using macros on their pc or connecting Zen or Elimanator packs from collective minds to their controllers… The Coalition can put code in to stop that all together…
Halo developers have banned cheaters and informed us we see no proof the coalition has banned anyone for illegal use of cheat codes

I’m gonna assume you lost a 1v1 due to nothing but the other player being better than you. But in your mind theres no possible way someone can be better than you so you say they are cheating.

Its just very convenient that alot of “cheater” posts have been made but only one of them actually had any proof.

1 Like

So ur defending anticoil but not acknowledging their’s alot of them…

Finally someone is bringing up anti-coil. I have been talking about this for YEARS.

4 Likes

I dont know wtf anti-coil means but it sounds like you could be complaining about a lack of recoil on rifles which TC toned down in previous updates.

Muzzle rise has been nearly mitigated in lancers while bullet magnetism was also greatly reduced so bullets stopped curving over into targets.

Proof?

Ah yes. It’s clear to me now.

I forgot all the religious texts have long since referenced an anti-coil who would rise up against and challenge the one true coil bringing on the end of days.

Coincidence this is OP’s first post?

He knows what’s really going on. A wolf among the sheep.

3 Likes

Yeah but it’s been getting out of hand lately, teams of loosers using anticoil running fast turing on a dime are now so common. Just take anticoil out so when having a gnasher fight both fighters get a fair accuracy fight. Really it seems the coalition is putting them up against certain other players without anticoil =/ like I said the coalition is in on it.

1 Like

He thinks you’re serious

1 Like

Oh the guy without a life experience… hahaha

1 Like

Lol

He really doesn’t.

Trust me.

2 Likes

I’m a very sheltered person who hasn’t left the house in 6+ years.

3 Likes

Gears forums are funny today lol

3 Likes

I know right? A cheater post without proof and a 06’ Veteran post in the same day? We’ve struck gold!

2 Likes

Yet you deny anti-coil.

Weird.

2 Likes