So is Gears 5 PC going to be like Gears 4 PC?

I just want to know because I dont want to drop another ■■■■■■■ $100+ on a game I cant even play for 5 minutes without it ■■■■■■■ my PC so hard to the point where It gets the blue screen of death. It blows my ■■■■■■■ mind you ■■■■■ expect us to use old drivers that make other games unplayable because you dont want to spend the time to fix it. What a joke AAA my ■■■ ■■■■ gears

2 Likes

IMHO, I don’t think they should make it for PC. They should make everyone convert to Xbox.

1 Like

That will result in an even deader game than it currently is.

I Understand your frustration.

I’m not buying an Xbox One X so I can play 1 title on it. Gears is the only game I have interest in and I own a PC. Why can’t I play the game? Who is actually at fault? This game is giving me trust issues.

I feel exactly the same as you.

I agree, they shouldn’t make it on PC if they can’t give it the support that it deserves. Gears 4 on PC looks amazing, when it is actually running… I uninstalled this from my PC long ago because I wouldn’t leave old drivers installed just to play it… That’s not a fix, that is just lazy…

seems simple.

wait for the game to release and watch for issues to pop up on the forums/twitter

1 Like

Rather wait more than six months, in case the game doesn’t support new drivers.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gears 5 Tech Test - Hard-Freezing GOW4 Style On Anyone Else? (PC)