I’m looking forward to FFA, mainly because it would be the perfect ranked mode to showcase your skill.
There are no terrible teammates to deal with, no stacks Vs solo queues etc.
But I saw a comment on Reddit where someone said TC don’t know how to calculate the score for ranking on FFA.
Can anyone confirm that was said? If so it’s ludicrous. It’s not rocket science:
- most points gained for k/d (not eliminations)
- more points for killing equal or higher ranked opponents than yourself.
- less points for killing lower ranked opponents than yourself.
- less lost points for dying to equal or higher ranked opponents.
- more lost points for dying to lower ranked opponents.
- large bonus points for winning a match.
- bonus points for being MVP.
Like seriously, that’s not hard is it? Even if it was just k/d + match win bonus it would work.
Are TC really this dense? I have no interest in unranked FFA, besides using it as a warmup for ranked.
Would love to get a discussion going on this to show TC that FFA should have both a quickplay and ranked offering.