So I was playing horde and this happened . . . ( AI Bug )

Baird might need to fix this, the AI just decided to give up.

2 Likes

I have a few videos of the AI in Campaign just standing, staring off into space.

2 Likes

Welp, seems like the AI could do with an overhaul, also had friendly AI shooting at me .

Also post vids ?

Same!

I haven’t uploaded them yet, taking quite a few with shadowplay that will need to be cut down to be helpful. I unfortunately have been really busy in here

Edit: Just uploaded one small example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogertDRRTOA

1 Like

Nice, well to be fair wardens can take a while to put down, JD wanted to have a quick break lol

1 Like

Reminds me of when JD at one point decided he’d just follow me around not doing anything with his weapon lowered, even when there were two Scions with Bastions coming, who’d split up to take the location we were holding out on from both sides. Maybe it was in Act 3, or 4, I don’t remember(probably Act 3). But he had at one point definitely decided he just wouldn’t do any further fighting until I finished my current main story mission. Didn’t encounter any AI issues outside of that incident yet.

Well, actually, I have. The first time I did the “The Gauntlet” hive and a Warden came for me it kept on swiping past me and got stuck on a corner in a perpetual loop of swinging its maces, seemingly having turned unkillable in the process. So me and teammates just moved on and left the Warden AI to its derping.

2 Likes

He never even started!

1 Like

uhh sometimes the best way to win is not to play lul

1 Like