Gears Forums

So I started Campaign... (No Spoilers... Safe read)

So I just started the campaign and so far I got trapped under rocks, stuck in doors, stuck in a Gorillaback(code word).Wtf is going on, I literally have to keep redoing crap because I keep getting stuck on EVERYTHING.

Any else have this issue?
[/quote]

`. Wtf is going on, I literally have to keep redoing crap because I keep getting stuck on EVERYTHING.

Any else have this issue?

What you describe is the standard campaign, everyone gets bugs, freezes, AI not moving and many others.

Wait until you start caring for achievements since those are awarded via RNG. TC said they fixed those but I’ve yet to see them pop ingame.

Lol, I’ve been been defeated by slabs of rocks quite a bit so far. Act 1 is took ages just because I had to keep restarting from checkpoint. Think I’m going to wait to continue it tbh.

SPOILER WARNING NEEDED

Came here expecting a safe read,
Not done the campaign myself yet,

Quite upset to learn about the existence of
:black_small_square:Rocks
:black_small_square:Doors
:black_small_square:Silverbacks
:black_small_square:Slabs of rock
:black_small_square:Checkpoints
:black_small_square:Act1

BE WARNED

1 Like

Yeah slab of rocks the main boss! My bad,

1 Like

If we are technically speaking, the Silverback is a spoiler as it hasn’t been usable in Gears since 3.

Yeah well, now it’s a warning. You can get stuck in it. You step on the wrong spot of the area, it just crouches repeatedly and you can’t do anything but shoot rockets. Lol

I didn’t have that happen to me on my 2 runs of the campaign.

I was on my first run and it did it to me twice and kept setting me back pretty far so I stopped the campaign until they fix it.

True, off with his head!!

There! I coded it!

1 Like