So I’d like some honest feedback

(lnSaNe ShoTZz) #21

looks awesome!

(Gears Kaios) #22

Too buff to be Gary. nah im just playing,Good sh*t!

(Skelface) #23

I’m not a fan of cosplay. At all.

But honestly?

You look like a better Gary than Gary. I prefer the all-black clothes, the buff is welcome and the tatoos are on point.

(GreatWhiteShark) #24

Or you could just change it up a little bit and make it Black Steel Gary Carmine? Ladies would be all over you, yo.

(The Mack Train) #25

If I had some more time that would be something I would consider doing. Perhaps for my next one…

(Phaaze) #26

Looks really good!

(StrafeSkywalker) #27

Looks great, and I wish that I could cosplay my favorite character, however, I’m a 6’1" 250+ pound man, and I wouldn’t want to scare anyone dressed as Kait. But, all joking aside, you did a great job.

(RagtagVenom) #28

This is looking great! I’m working on a Gary Also! Have you looked into using light up leds to make the goggles glow? Or is that one of the items that have since been added?

(SUPERFREAK45) #29

Wouldn’t the glow sticks impair your vision though? Outfit looks badass btw. Carmine’s Revenge!

(RINZLER 2849) #30

Looks good man!
My son was Gary for Halloween last year.
He has the gold Lancer as well but he didn’t get it until Christmas so he didn’t use a weapon.

(YimbaSimba) #31

I don’t know if you will see this, but I’m making a Gary carmine costume for halloween. I wanted to know what type of bag you used for your cosplay, I would really love to know because it adds another level of awesomeness to the costume!

(Fang18) #32

Haha way cool man, see if you can find some blue tinted lenses for your goggles is about my only suggestion