So, because of Fheno and his wallbounce, I'm gonna try gears 5 again, but on PC

Even though there is a visible difference with wallbounce. This is the fastest gears 5 wallbounce video I’ve seen, showing that this speed is still possible, and even after the wallbounce nerf.

That being said, I thought this idea was too good to ignore… how bout you?

1 vs all horde, but no bots or power weapons. Each person 1vs everyone else in rotation, who ever gets the most kills wins the round or/ and match.

If someone has a tie, the stats on whats accumulated through you, not being one who has a “last man standing rotation” counts in your favor. It helps when your kills in a “lone wolf rotation” needs to break someone else’s tie. These other stats therefore are the tie breaker for this situation.

If no one wins no one gets a lost or a win on their Stats although they can all (every one eles) potentially share second place or 3rd… the only spots that can accumulated into your saved stats

@LordShepardT im very confused…can you clarify?

1 Like

Oh like horde but no bots or power weapons. Each person 1vs everyone else in rotation, who ever gets the most kills wins the round or/ and match.

If someone has a tie, the stats on whats accumulated through you, not being one who has a “last man standing rotation” counts in your favor. It helps when your kills in a “lone wolf rotation” needs to break someone else’s tie. These other stats therefore are the tie breaker for this situation.

If no one wins no one gets a lost or a win on their Stats although they can all (every one eles) potentially share second place or 3rd… the only spots that can accumulated into your saved stats

@LordShepardT you mean like free for all?

Yes, but everyone is on a team except 1 person, who rotates. But ultimately no one is on a team with their xp, even when they literally on a team. Everyone wants to beat each other in xp when there are on a team and when they are now having to fight against the rest who ate now on a team

There is a severe disconnect between the title and the content of this thread.

6 Likes

remove forced cross play to save gears

2 Likes

“The Simpsons did it”, “the coalition” did it, “animation domination” did it. Now I too will make “fruit sald” in a “hot potato” “jiffy” medley.
#look it up I dont want to!!.. pwretty please for me and “miss piggy” “the wiggles” I mean with quotations included. #“mmm donut”

I don’t know what’s worse; Your reply, or the fact that you edited it twice. Like you actually thought long and hard about that response.

1 Like

It would have to be gnashers only, since the lone wolf will be lancered constantly.

What?

lmao huh?

Lol, I like to type my memes, and type in code since the last time we met… any takers? I’m looking at you undertaker… you who go “up skirting” around the edges eh! (Canadian eh!)

@LordShepardT so basically you were just trolling? Or have had a frontal lobotomy and nobody told you.

Yes

@TC_Clown @LordShepardT seems like some unnecessary work for very very little payoff. You want me to say, “you got me?”…or something like that?