So about this whole Guilded Marcus challenge

First and foremost, I want to thank TC for making a few more challenges for skins that will carry over to Gears 5. The fan base appreciates it. However, with these challenges, with the buggy system it is ran with, you’ve managed to bring back the people who make the same thread over and over again. These are the same people who do not know how to use a Search Bar or even just scroll through the forums to see many threads about the issue they are having. So please TC, I implore you to have mercy on these lost souls who do not know what a Search Bar is and fix the issue so we can stop seeing these threads over and over again.

5 Likes

Amen.

1 Like

The forum’s default presentation needs to be by date and the most recent poster.

To be fair, the current default view doesn’t order threads based on the last poater so people coming on for the firat time won’t necessarily see that there have been 50+ identical threads.

People should still search though. But it’s a two knob system here.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

At this point I think the only way to force them to do some reading is creating an achievement for it: “without posting, find the answer you´re looking for”.

2 Likes

Well I have about 90 or so achievements on Gears 4 so how come I have 0 progress ?

I have this problem too. I have unlock all achivements in game, but not unlock this challenge, traking says 100 % but nothing!
GoW4 come 2 years ago, but coalition still cant create workable challenges - maybe need stoped this.
Gears my favorite game series but I scared for next gears games with this developers work. Wait path.

For those who do not have it, you just have to wait. Mine says 100% as well but it isn’t popping yet. TC does tend to fix these issues eventually so you will get it. Go on Twitter if anything and let them know there. That’s their main source of connecting with people.

Why someone would want this character is beyond me…

1 Like

I agree and why does he die differently when killed ?

1 Like

Because he sucks. That’s why!

Gamers are just obsessed with skins. They do nothing but dress up Ken and Barbie in video games. They don’t give you extra skills or powers here.

1 Like

There

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Anytime Tony

1 Like

Bunch of mingers.

1 Like

WTF is a minger?

In the UK at least it is slang for ugly

3 Likes

No idea
Pepper is being weird again

1 Like

I played recently in a lobby full of Gilded Marcus. I switched to the Golden Gear. Sure enough, someone asked how I got a Gilded Carmine. :joy:

3 Likes