Skin Ideas for Characters

Just gonna throw some stuff out there. Keep in mind I have an unhealthy obsession with the Carmines. Let’s see if we can come up with some cool stuff.

Scarred Lizzie- like how JD’s arm is with the stim stuff but all over her
Armored Gary- Gary in salvaged COG armor
Royal Myrrah- in her fancy outfit in Gears 2
Hivebuster Clay, Gary, Ben, and Anthony
Stranded Cog Gear- looks like the gears on the Sovereign ship in GoW 3. Gow-3-coggear
Pendulum Wars Marcus- kinda self explanatory
Construction Clay- Clay wearing Carmine Construction Co protective equipment

That’s all I got for now. What do y’all think? What ideas do you have?

7 Likes

Well… With my Thrashball opsession… Thrashball skin for everybody!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Clayton in some Big Rig overalls and a hard hat over his helmet :hot_face:.

Also I demand Spy Paduk.

2 Likes

1.Onyx guard Keegan
2.Locust Era C.O.G Lhani
3.The comic version of delivery driver mac.
4.Recruit Lizzie

2 Likes

Forget the overalls. Jean shorts. And some nice work boots.

1 Like

For Paduk every skin from him must be the alternate version of the Major Paduk!!!

Death to Paduk Sr.!!! Long Live Paduk Jr.!!!
:sunglasses:

For Marcus: Wolverine :grin:

2 Likes

She was a corporal, so it doesn’t really seem that far from her being a recruit.

However she did work in the motor pool. And I’m not sure how much chances at advancement in rank she could of gotten.

So a recruit Lizzie isn’t out of the window but doesn’t seem likely

3 Likes

I have wanted onyx guard keegan for a long time now. hoping we get it sometime

3 Likes

I know I just… I love lizzie man IMG_20200730_041538_005

6 Likes

I love the Stranded Cog Gear/Gears 3 style gears y e s p l e a s e

3 Likes

We all Love Lizzie.

2 Likes

Solid ideas

Give gilded Baird a golden gear helmet and there you you have a nice looking gold gear
Give ice fhaz a white gear helmet and there you go you have a cool looking ice gear
Give the locust grenadier a golden hunter helmet and there you go the golden hunter is back
I should work at TC

3 Likes

true though lol

1 Like

We need Gears 3 and Judgement era - Augustus Cole. Young Cole sporting his greenish “Doo Rag” look from 3 and ‘Future Suit’ from Judgement. Lets do this!

1 Like

This was going to be a contribution to variants and characters on the cgo side, but since there is a shortage on the swarm / locust side this would be my wish list: locust corpse, locust armored swarm (as with the grenadier uir), troika gunner , theron in light armor, epic reaper from gow judgment. And also this locust variant never playable for multiplayer118287268_678993366026193_54396454523957830_n

2 Likes

God damn that helmet is creepy, I love it

IMG_20200809_174658_866

1 Like

I know we gotten one or two of these. But I do like the idea of these being in Gears. Especially new Paduk skins. He’s my favorite character out of all the games.

You can make a career in today’s military (US) and be a CPL for years on end. It is not far fetched getting a recruit skin. After all. Everyone was a Recruit once.