Skills in horde?

Since operation 4 dropped, my skills aren’t active in matchmade horde. Any particular reason why?

It’s a bug.
If you drop out, go to the customization menu and unequip all skills then re-equip them they should stick till you change maps.

This will happen to all characters, so you’ll need to unequip and reequip skills for all characters. But you only need to do it once and it should be fine thereafter.

I’m currently playing a master run with some friends and one of them has no skills equiped and didn’t notice until wave 19. :smiley:

1 Like

It doesn’t work like that like u wrote here. Skill are only active for the host of the game so u need to invite your whole team to your squad and then create a horde lobby .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know what makes it worse? They’re playing as Kait, and it took until someone else to say “Hey man, how come you’re not causing any bleed damage?” so technically someone else noticed!

We’re currently on wave 42, still going strong.

Im laughing even more now because the same thing happened to me with a friend playing Kait. At least they noticed at wave 10 when the boss wasnt bleeding

1 Like