Skill Cards GONE?

Hello, does anyone have a fix for getting back all the unlocked skill cards in horde? I’ve switched on my game last night and I’ve lost all my skill cards however my levels remain the same. For instance I’ve got level 19 Mechanic but I’ve only got 1 skill card unlocked for it? I’ve logged in and out, I’ve also tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but I can’t seem to fix it. I also don’t seem to have any skins or characters unlocked even though I’ve re upped about 5 times already, they just disappeared.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks

1 Like

You could always try the gears support ticket process. It’s widely loved for its speed and responsiveness.

5 Likes

TLDR: That process is :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

I had this problem also earlier this week, they came back after restarting. I guess you tried it already so I guess this isn’t much help, but I hope it gets resolved for you.

Thank you for the reply, mines just come back now. Really random….

1 Like

Glad it works for you. Earlier today I started the game and found that the regal weapon skins I bought were missing, not just from me but totally missing from the list. Checked the store and new and featured tabs were showing stuff from a few weeks ago, and op8 tab was missing the content released in the last weeks. Luckily a restart of the game solved it. Random is the word. :confused:

Tends to happen at any point they tamper with the servers.
My guess is that their database gets pretty screwed up during maintenance or such, it will, usually, fix itself after some hours though.
I never heard of it happening without patch or maintenance before to be honest though.