Sires can snatch Lizzie out of the Silverback!

I never knew this!! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

3 Likes

I’ve also gotten knocked out of it by Wardens while facing them head on. It’s 99% likely this is a VERY annoying and ridiculous bug. Because I can have Sires or Wardens in front of me while in the Silverback and usually nothing happens. But sometimes, they magically phase through the machine to hit Lizzie instead of it.

2 Likes

I never had that happen to me while facing a Warden, that’s crazy.

I ran pass that Sire, not thinking nothing of it, then that happened.

Little bit off topic but why Mac’s shield can’t protect him from leech attacks!? :thinking:

They’re counted as melee attacks I guess. Mac needs that card - Barrier Feedback (I think?) which allows his barrier to do damage for it offer some protection to melee. I’m not sure if it’s full protection though,

1 Like

Never seen that before.

2 Likes

This happened to a buddy of mine a few days ago & none of us had ever seen it before either. I wanna say this isn’t an actual bug but new & working as intended? Or do y’all think it’s a bug?

2 Likes

If it’s intended that way it’s added another layer of ridiculous BS to Sires(you’re telling me a buff person like Cole can’t smack that thing in the head and stun it to free himself?). The Silverback is already an ult and not available 100% of the time, getting pulled out of it by a Sire is just beyond stupid.

I’m certain you have played more horde than I have. I’ve played a lot of Lizzie though. Unless someone comes on here and says it happened to them a while back, I’d say it’s new but intended.

1 Like

Ya your probably correct on that one.

Probable one of those stealth changes.

I’d like to be able to fight them off like you do with Pouncers.

1 Like

That’s why you wear a seat belt

3 Likes

Oh man, I hate Sires. The bane of solo PvE. The fact that you have to sit helpless and watch as they drag you for like a minute before it’s over is just salt on the wound too. TC buffing them to grab you through your ultimate now is sadistic.

5 Likes

I guess they buffed them since in Gears 2, they were just chainsaw fodder. But they could have just made them quicker and have their melees do more damage but still be vulnerable to chainsaws and it takes a bit longer to do the chainsaw animation.

1 Like

It’s the fact that in Gears 2, they appeared in hordes and played dead. In Gears 5, there’s only 2 or 3 at a time, and they only drop when they’re dead.

1 Like

I gather the sires have strong hugs then hahahahahaa :smile: and its not even valentines day !!

I wouldn’t be surprised if this has always been like this. I normally would kill them 99% of the time, but, on this occasion, I wanted to go for stronger enemies before SB ran out, so I ran pass it.

That’s the reason why I cut the video short. I was playing solo. You talking about the sadness I felt, lol.

Just curious I noticed how long your silverback has been going , is this with shorter ultimate duration on ?

That looks more like without the shorter ult duration on, and the extension coming from the Salvo rounds.

1 Like

Yeah, just like @AmicableWall421 said, it’s the Salvo duration. I always try to time shots for staggering to maximize SB, and limit Salvo usage only to Scions, but will hit multiple enemies when I need to heal/increase duration.