Sire's and Claws

Sire’s: There needs to be a way to break free, it’s freaking stupid…

Claws: They need to be toned down… It’s freaking stupid…

That is all…

7 Likes

Claws are powerful but they’re rare in PvP and easy to counter.

Sires–agree. The only way I die (for the most part) in solo Horde/Escape is a damn Sire catching me off guard.

6 Likes

Yeah in PVP they are not really there… But at the 7th wave in horde (7, 17, 27 etc) they are just way over powered…

4 Likes

Omg… I bout spit my drink through my nose…

1 Like

Claws are light machine guns,don’t compare it with lancers,take it as a serious thread,and are perfect to compensate when we play with weak low level characters.

Sires…well,they are the reason I never leave my house alone.

4 Likes

I think the problem with Sires are their just too friendly, once they start hugging they can’t stop.

Their just misunderstood really, maybe try hugging them back and they’ll let go.

8 Likes

7 Likes

They need to be more consistant. People that played “The Hunters” on higher difficulties know what I mean, Sometimes jumping works to evade, sometimes their grab hits you instead resulting in an instant-dbno.
Also, there needs to be some indicator that they’re nearby. Usually they just do their little scream and drag you to their rape-dungeon.
Also, also just like Juvies they can glitch through floors to get through fortifications in Horde.

2 Likes

I agree on sires…but not claw

Bruh

2 Likes

I’m a bit confused… are you talking about the Elite Drones in Horde (guys with the Claw), or are you talking about the Claw as a pickup weapon in PVP?

1 Like

Claws are really annoying when you are trying to get to cover, and the accuracy at the later waves is just ridiculous. Top that with Snipers having a go at you, it is a lethal combination.
As for Sires, my biggest problem is how slow it is to change from your main to secondary, i use a Sniper for my main and a Gnasher as my secondary, and for some reason, i can not use a Sniper at close range, also, Sires seem to be immune (exaggeration, slightly) to Snipers at close range. Gnasher tears them up nice and good.

He’s talking about PvE. Claws are a 1 shot down in Horde on Master, and Sires have an unbreakable grip. Claws are ridiculously broken in the hands of Elite Drones. You pop your head up for a split second and you’re down.

Are we talking about the Sire’s claws being OP or the LMG? lol.

Remember when we could chainsaw Sires?

1 Like

Ok… So we have got Sires in the game. But what about Madames!? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah I would be ok if they changed sires a little bit. I think the claws are completely fine though. You don’t want the swarm to be laughable and too easy.

1 Like

It should be like that. Baird says something in Horde along the lines of " watch out those Elite drones mean Business " implying they are supposed to be strong. I think they are ok honestly

Claws need an accuracy nerf so that they fire like they do in PVP but sires are an easy enemy, total joke.

1 Like