Sire Appreciation Thread

Let’s appreciate those beautiful creatures! :heart:
I love how they always want to hug me. :heart_eyes:
I always loose my head how friendly those creatures are! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Let’s hug a Sire! :innocent:

17 Likes

I’ll hug them… with my knife, chainsaw or shotgun.

7 Likes

Or hugging them with the Retro Lancer. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They are simply horny misunderstood. Beauty is on the inside, which is what I believe ugly people say is the message behind their character.

13 Likes

The sires are my children.

2 Likes

The glitched Sires of Gears 2 horde will oblige. They are proper loved up

1 Like

Can you buy a plush toy of one in the exhibit gift shop?

3 Likes

You do know the sires are attacking you to purposely kill them, right?

They want to die because they know they are an abomination of tissue and imulsion that have constant active receptors that are in turn always active, giving them the desire to actively suffer from just living and breathing to the point of obscene insanity of mindless and self destructive behavior.

Screw this, I’m not going to get involved in the parody of appreciating a being of constant suffering for humanity’s own superiority of playing god.

6 Likes

I can believe that.

2 Likes

Dzmn I thought it was just me they chased round the maps to squeeze me till my head popped off

1 Like

Return of the appreciation threads

2 Likes

LOL, this was funny. Do leeches next. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m just glad TC came to their senses and let us saw them

1 Like

Know why the Sires grab you? They want to Sire something with your help. Heh heh.
They don’t know they are sterile though.

1 Like

Won’t stop them from trying.

1 Like

If you are lucky, they will do the deed in a quiet place but usually, all of your teammates get to watch the horror.

3 Likes

Or maybe Gears 5 Ranked Appreciation Thread and Gears 5 Gnasher Appreciation Thread!? :wink: