Single stick idea?

Now. This is just an idea

But imo
Single stick. Needs to be more responsive

As in terms of the left stick turning the camera instantly ( when right stick isnt being moved at all)
It has a 1 second delay (just about) and in a way. Useless.
I literally turned my single stick off yesterday and was actually able to move better (which doesnt and shouldnt make sense).
Anyways just a thought.
And WHEN EXACTLY IS THE OPTION TO TURN OFF AUTO CENTERING going to be implemented???
Its been almost 2 months or longer since your guys said you would implement?
Is it even going to happen?
Id really like a response.

ITS VERY FRUSTRATING to NEVER GET A RESPONSE,
YET…
You guys respond to 1 person tht trolls and resends asking for a " SLOWER WEAPON SWAP SPEED" on your developer streams.
IS THAT WHAT I HAVE TO DO???
I mean. Why would that of all things even be CONSIDERED?
LESS THAN 1% OF the population would want this and yet, it has so much weight?

All im sayin is. You guys seem to listen to the wrong player base more often than not and im a bit sick of seeing everyone get what they want except me.

I mean. Im not saying my opinion or voice matter more than others. But it should carry some kind of weight of some sort.
Been playing since E DAY
Ive spent way too much money on this series. So much so. Tht im kind of embarrassed to even say. ( not saying that my opinion should matter more because i spent money etc etc). But im not some pre teen that plays gears because its on game pass. ( i dont even have game pass)
Im a die hard fan but anything i say just get ignored or falls on deaf earz.

GEARS IS THEE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT OR HAVE AN XBOX. ITS THE ONLY GAME I PLAY. ITS THE ONLY REASON WHY IM BUYING A SERIES X.

I can understand you guys are busy etc etc. But maybe you should hire someone that deals solely on responding to questions from the community.

So ANYWAYS. BACK TO THE SINGLE STICK ??? :grin: