Single player STILL BROKEN

I’m one of the players affected by a game breaking bug that makes it impossible to complete Act III - see the following links for more info: Campaign soft lock on act three, some Assembly required and Campaign broken for Gears 5. Today I decided to start the campaign anew to find all the collectables I missed during my unfortunate half-first run and experience the game in english VO instead of Italian. Well, as It turns out the new collectables I found disappeared after just a couple of minutes, which means that the issue with tracking collectables progress is still a thing. So my question is, what the hell is going on with this game and The Coalition? They are blatantly lying about fixing issues that are still present and furthermore they are still not acknowledging some terrible game breaking bugs. Are they ever going to fix this broken bugfest mess of a campaign or the 85 metacritic score they got means they can get away with It?

1 Like

Finished campaign yesterday, not a single collectible or component registered for Act 4. Still many bugs of enemies stuck in hard to find places. If not for Pulse it would be impossible to finish.

As for the 85 of Metacritic, they are either playing a custom version of the game on private servers or Microsoft bought favorable reviews. Reading the forums and reading the perfect reviews don’t match in the slightest.

1 Like