Single Black Steel Cards Store

(Nova LyT) #62

It’s a fairly decent shout tbh. When you get duplicates no matter how many you buy is annoying as hell. I wanna get specific characters but I haven’t really bought many esports packs, so if this was brought about I’d definitely aim to get the character/camo I wanted/needed.

(l Ar Ci l) #63

It’s frustrating when you get a common when you are playing for something imo
Why the still allowing unrelated items in eSports pack?
We will never know

(AVTruePredator) #64

I’d be all for this

(III EnVii III) #65

3 & 5 I don’t like.

There’s no place for randomness in paid packs.

1 & 2 should be the only options IMO.

(Nova LyT) #66

Just as bad as any other pack though. In any pack you open you’re expecting to get a pack full of what that packs contents are, eg

DB Industries
DB Baird
DB Shepherd
DB Emblem
DB Camo’s

You would only expect to get anything there. But nope, they decide to completely screw it by putting content from the base sets which you don’t want when you buy a pack like that!!!

(TACO MALL) #67

Lel. Spending real money in this game.

(l Ar Ci l) #68

Why not? Only if you getting what you want and like, nothing wrong with spending some extra money imo

(TACO MALL) #69

If u or anyone else want to spend money on g4 that’s ok. It’s season 5, g5 is almost here, tc hasn’t done me or anybody else any favors ( ie. Making fixes) I can not justify helping them out with my money.

(III EnVii III) #70

Why not?

Because it has zero value, that’s why :joy:

(Shiddick) #71

I simply do not understand the card and pack systim. It is too difficult to understand.

(l Ar Ci l) #72

Lol! You are not alone many of us don’t like that. Hopefully next Gears take it out for is unfair whenever you pay for a pack to have common cards and you get to buy multiples to get a whole set smh!