Single Black Steel Cards Store

(BeastPsycho) #21

The coalition with his fraud item drop system

(l Ar Ci l) #22

Well it’s true there Hype for the newest Black Steel I don’t think they making much money why? Because the players are now aware of the business behind RNG , Gears 5 is on the making so at this point I guess they can experiment like putting all the previous packs from 1 to 9 and let 10 be RNG

(jaywesty) #23

if they want to make way less money i’m sure they’ll do this.

(l Ar Ci l) #24

Talk about bad luck :hushed: I feel sorry for you my friend thats more than a reason to be pi$$ed , just wow I can gladly say I spent only 20 dollars and it was a let down

(StRexPowerColt) #25

I would be up for buying single cards, or outright FULL Sets of certain cards.

(Buster McTunder) #26

Weird. Happened a lot on the old forums. I remember it all too well…

(l Ar Ci l) #27

Make available singles from the 1st pack to the 9th and let the pack 10 be a RNG seems like a good idea , Idk just my opinion.

(Royce Batty) #28

Well luckily, this forum is created so things just don’t magically disappear :smiley:

(I B O N C I O I) #29

Let’s hope they can bring this idea to the store, i think they can raise money for a 3rd season of championships if this happens.

(HayMaker304) #30

The only way the community will truly have a voice - is if the forum is of total disconnect from TC itself. The owner/mods can’t be affiliated with them at all.

Random threads being locked and deleted and closed is already started on this forum.

(Louix) #31

This is the old fashioned Micro-DLC selling method. It’s fashionable to be done via random drops now

(xZombiezzzz) #32

LOL I LOVE IT. That people complain and still hit that premium box like 10 times and still don’t get what they want lol. #1 reason why this doesn’t bother me at all:

Doesn’t give you an advantage in ranked matches

That’s all I need to know. Go ahead and keep hitting the box XD

(l Ar Ci l) #33

Yeah! sometimes they just close threats and censure us we cannot even curse here lol
but they never do something about the Pro players cursing at each other live on a stream seems like we don’t have a voice here …

(Reptil11) #34

suena bien estaria exelente.

(l Ar Ci l) #35

Algun dia probablemente hehe ojala en Gears 5

(ALLGravityTTV) #36

It works in Fortnite… New skins everyday $20 a pop. I would love to play as Black Steel Tai b4 Gears 5 comes out… I have over 20 Black Steel Characters but not the one I want. Come on Coalition learn something from big daddy EPIC!

(l Ar Ci l) #37

Lol! The big daddy nice one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(StRexPowerColt) #38

Lets new packs be RNG for like a month, then let it be buyable in single cards or sets.

(III EnVii III) #39

Makes no sense because for a month no one would buy them …

(HayMaker304) #40

I don’t buy them because of all the garbage filler that’s in them. I mean how many common or rare cards did you get - in the 15 packs you opened that weren’t related to black steel sets at all?