Gears Forums

Shotgun Snipers

(W33DKingCA EiTz) #1

Can we have this back as a full time playlist? Its the most fun to be had with gears imo. Everyone Agree and lets get this in the game!

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #2

I don’t know what you’re talking about…

(ll R E D l) #3

I’m with @DAVID_THE_CLOWN not sure what your talking about

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #4

Up close OSOK fights?

(Ektope) #5

It was an event in Gears of War 3. Gnasher Shotguns and Longshot Snipers.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #6

Oh ok thanks.
Gears 4 only player right here🙄

(TheDeuterostome) #7

I wa going to say, if you want shotgun snipers, all you have to do is play core!:joy:

(GB6 Kazuya) #8

Indeed.

(ll R E D l) #9

I remember that, just didnt put 2 and 2 together. I was thinking I missed some kind of crazy shotgun event :joy::joy:

(W33DKingCA EiTz) #10

There is no shotgun snipers in core… Its what gears is all about to me, head shots and body splatters, Ive been a player since GoW1 buying it on release and spending years playing custom executions with torques, snipers and shotties, the best memories and the best gears experience ive had to date, I just wish I could continue to have the same fun. It would excite me and im sure a lot of other players.

(III EnVii III) #11

My 2nd Favourite event behind Gnashers Only KOTH :v:

(W33DKingCA EiTz) #12

Less Event more Full time playlist!

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #13

The joke was missed my someone😂

(xFribbo) #14

I hope they make something like OSOK and Gnashers only permanent, but not Blitz KOTH. I would be all for having Shotgun and Snipers back.

(ll R E D l) #15

took the words right out of my mouth :joy::joy::joy:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #16

Yes! I think that OSOK and Gnashers Only could replace should replace Arms Race and Execution respectively.

@ll_R_E_D_l I think it was on a lot of people’s mouths :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(AliceInChainsaw) #17

Shotgun snipers man… they deadly

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #18

I actually fired a shotgun once that kicked and smashed me in the face…everyone watching laughed🤣

(W33DKingCA EiTz) #19

Bumping this thing, Cmon we need OSOK Sniper Shotgun playlists.