Servers down again? #2

Everytime I try to host a private custom lobby I get:

Failed to create game.

(0x00000c0b)

Anyone else?

8 Likes

Can’t find lobbies and can’t join friends. So yes looks like it is on the blink again. Right when I log on to play. Typical.

2 Likes

The invite player - option also seems to be gone from the social tab. Interesting.

1 Like

Same here. Very long delay. It is strange but no error warning
Edit : insisting after 3 error codes and private escape launched

1 Like

I was just about go over to the dailies post to see if anyone was having a problem lol. My entire team was thrown back to the lobby on wave 14 of checkout. Can’t join and can’t start any games.

1 Like

Had to try twice to connect to the servers after it randomly disconnected me trying to start a match for no reason… but didn’t remove me from the lobby, so restarted game. Connected now but failed to create lobby once, worked on second attempt. And started without ever seeing a countdown timer.

Definitely on the fritz.

1 Like

@TC_Sera

1 Like

Same, kicked from escape. Cant create a lobby now.

:sleepy:

1 Like

they are removing the recent tuning i hpoe…

2 Likes

Was doing my dailies and I got disconnected and my progress on those dailies got reset, I’m annoyed but honestly not surprised.

EDIT: So I restarted the game and the progress on my dailies are back to normal, so that’s good. Now I hope the servers get fixed relatively soon.

1 Like

Yep. Looks like it.
Can’t join lobbies. Get an error message when I try to host.

2 Likes

Starting the match worked to be met with an endless loading screen until “Connection to the server was lost.”… so yeah. That’s it for today then.

2 Likes

Can u give me my boost back that i will lose?
:thinking:

1 Like

Me too kikked again

Can still access the store though… Yipeee

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - the team was aware but being able to pinpoint to specific players always helps! It’s being worked on.

3 Likes

I’m in exactly the same boat…

1 Like

Thats a TV

4 Likes

My TVs in a boat…? :laughing:

4 Likes

PVP affected also