Servers are trash tonight

What the hell is going on with the servers tonight.

Nothing is working.

This game will continue to fail until TC figures it what most other developers already have… The gun has to shoot. The enemy should be facing you when you get shot by them.

Just straight incompetence.

500GB, wired.

1 Like

There was an update a few days ago thus 50 regression bugs introduced

7 Likes

940/940 wired

Same issues. Game uses mere kbps and yet it feels like I’m playing with insufficient bandwidth.

Been awful since the last patch released on Tuesday. I don’t blame the servers though. I could play Halo all day and night on the same servers and never experience issues. There’s got to be some oddity in their netcode that causes this.

4 Likes

Play guardian on ranked and every game is 120+ ping.

Play tdm or 2v2 ranked and ping is always under 40.

It’s a shame certain game modes are just so low in number that you have to play on terrible connections.

1 Like

Doubt its a server problem it’s just a gears problem

2 Likes

There’s your first problem… try playing on McDonald’s wifi instead. This seems to work for most of the community. I know ping is not equal to connection speed, but honestly, there is a reason players who hover around 100ms ping seem to always be MVP.

2 Likes

100% there is a netcode issue with this game. I feel it’s been something that’s been with the game since Gears 1

3 Likes

Haha

Every game tonight i was 1ms , every single person including on my team was 150 + and fluctuating.

Gears 5 server is not good everytime I join a match or another match is trying to start it crashes

@Buster_McTunder

Bingo! Full house!

2 Likes

Well that was quick.

1 Like

Hey, we don’t judge here.

@Bleeding_Pepper you are being cheated mate.

3 Likes

Ah fook you right.

My bad I forgot my own rules

2 Likes