Seriously, stay off the internet until Thursday night/Friday/Tuesday

Wow. Really, well it was my fault. Just mindlessly scrolling through the new “Launch” trailer comments page and some wanker just had to Spoil “an event” that happens early on in the game’s campaign (other commentators proceeded to curse this guy out, so I guess it wasnt all too bad haha) Seriously, i cant even use youtube for music purposes because, Gears 5 comes out on the recommendations page. Let this be a hard lesson for all my fellow Gearsheads

2 Likes

Just stay away from anything related to the game till launch if you really want to avoid spoilers.

2 Likes

Will do sir haha. A hard lesson for me, an example for the rest of the community

Only use youtube on mobile because you need to scroll way down to be able to read the comments. On pc/tv first thing you see below the video is comments and I learned my lesson years ago :smiley:

2 Likes

At least Gears 6 will be spoiler free for you!

How do people have the game early? I get people like SasxShadowz having the game early cuz he represents Gears on youtube, but random accounts with like 100 subs have the game early as well.

Normally, shops break street dates - either by accident or on purpose.

1 Like

Sucks for Gamepass users like me :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah,

Digital is locked down!

1 Like

Are you on Digital as well or do you have a physical copy?

Nah,

I’m on Game Pass Ultimate.

I would have bought a copy early if it was convenient though.

2 Likes

Tbh Same

1 Like

I remember when Halo 3 came out I had it 3 days early from eBay!

I looked but seems like no copies on there except one dude who is 220 miles away and didn’t respond to my message about picking it up today - obviously could be at work or whatever.

Tomorrow, will unlock and I’ll be playing it on PC :v:

1 Like

Definetly have done Op,just kept myself busy with house work,and getting my man cave ready

I know how ya feel brother. Same thing happened to me. Wasn’t even seeking anything GOW related. The person was purposefully trying to spoil it for others.

I get being a troll every now and then and screwing with people but jeez man. That’s overboard.

Can I just play one campaign without knowing what’s going to happen? Sheesh.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I wiped my cache and cookies clean off and now youtube does not recommend anything related to Gears because eventually if I kept seeing Gears 5 vieos or what ever pop up I would watch it. No F******* way am I having this game ruined before I play.

2 Likes