Separate slot for victory (MVP) stance

So from what I understand, as of now, if you get MVP during the match your up-arrow emotion will be used as your victory pose. So most of the time you hear something like “Hey” or “Seize that weapon” post-match, which is not that aesthetic.
I suggest having a separate slot for MVP victory pose, because:
a) It takes up an important slot for “useful” emotions, or radio commands, such as in my current set-up:
Up for Take the objective
Right for Flank them
Down for Fall back
Left for Take that weapon or sometimes thanks
B) I don’t think anybody uses military salute or “hype” in the heat of battle, hence I render them useless, as though they’re funny and comical, do not fit the gameplay. I am not saying they should be refrained from being used as emotions, but just that I think a lot of people share my opinion. They could be perhaps used between horde waves, although not more than that.

That being said, I hope the Coalition will consider adding a separate slot for victory poses.
P.S. I hope I hadn’t missed one, because otherwise I would be really embarrassed due to my sloppiness., but I don’t think there is one, because I’ve checked it twice.

P.S.S. I hope it isn’t bad advertisement, but check out my another topic and consider upvoting it!

#BenderGears5
Let’s convince TC to add Bender #BenderGears5 as a Terminator skin variation and have him voiced by DiMaggio! Bender is one of the greatest DiMaggio’s roles, besides Marcus Fenix of course, and he just has to return to this character one more time!

How about we focus on actually fixing the game (combat/movement, bugs) instead of wasting time writing about this useless stuff that definitely won’t be looked at for a while lol

Well, thanks for your concern and I must say, that unlike server stability issues, wrong rankings (which are always lower than you expect), flash bang skirmishes, weapon tuning and many other, I think my problem has rather a simple solution.
I mean, you’re trying to find a way to colonize Mars and solve world overpopulation and I’m like trying to hang a shelf in my garage and asking my neighbor TC for a hammer. Amm, sorry, I’m not good at like funny stories. Whatever…

2 Likes