Seeing improvement

Ive been very vocal about very poor hit and damage registration which has made my multiplayer experience very unenjoyable at times. I just wanted to say that I played 1 shot for hours tonight, and I noticed substantial improvement. I had a blast. So i wanted to say, " nice job Coalition. Keep on keeping on. You will get there. I appreciate

2 Likes

Lucky you , pal.
Only a couple dozens of thousands of players to fix left.

1 Like

Yeah. They’ve gotta fix my Gnasher before they get any sort ot praise from me. Can’t even confidently take my 1v1’s in this game like I used to in every other Gears game because of the Gnasher inconsistency.

I never said anything was perfect. Ive ■■■■■■■ an awful lot too…but when my experience is better and I notice improvement, I gotta give them a little bone.

Gears 5 is awesome im lovin it

1 Like

Ouch

Hey not everybody hates the game…

1 Like

TBH for me it has gotten worse. Im not pro but lately my shots have just not been hitting. I have had shotgun battles when I get hit marker on the enemy and when I get killed it shows I did no damage. I have had it where the action I perform is not even reflected in the death cam.

1 Like

I put the game down for a few weeks because it was not fun for me when none of my shots would register. Since then, ive noticed baby step improvement,and lately ive had a lot of fun.

That happends to me all the time. Hopefully they will get that fixed by the time Gears 6 comes out! Lol

I’m just not going to perpetually hate and cry about this game all the time. I’ve had fun the last week. Is it perfect? No. But I’m either gonna play it and have fun or not play it and go play something else. Their is lots of other options.

2 Likes

wow man … you have to be one of the few persons that actually had a blast… almost no one has a blast on Gears 5 …

Not even Pogo the clown would have a blast at this game, even though he was executed in 1994.

1 Like

I play the shitz out of it. ( Just on Saturdays) Can’t wait till TOD 2. Kinda stoked about getting out of silver 3 though. I just need to string about 2 to 3 good matches or 1 epic monster match with nobody quitting.

1 Like

you know what I tested a match using a vpn and placing connection in a different country within the EU and my ping was between 23-25 and boom…my shots are hitting. before when my ping was in the low teens my shots were not registering a lot of the time.

Actually using a VPN slows your connection because now your going threw a second party. But the crappy game play with crappy servers makes for a crappy experience