Season 3 Rewards

We’re on the last week of June and the season 3 rewards still have not been released yet. Let’s hope TC starts rolling them out before the month ends.

2 Likes

I hope so I want my diamond gnasher.

2 Likes

They were supposed to roll out two Thursdays ago (the one before E3). Lol. Deadlines amirite?

1 Like

When are the season 3 weapon skins coming to our accounts? i worked real hard to earn them, as a pc player, i spent quite an amount of time on the queue in order to earn my weapons, where are they?

1 Like

Next few days I imagine.

I’ve heard they start rolling out tomorrow.

Could be tomorrow at 6pm :+1:

I’m really excited to see the Diamond Character too.

1 Like

:random: i cant wait to play as the Gears 5 JD version, looks mega badass with the cut in the face and the crazy medicated ■■■ arm

1 Like

I’m so hyped. So so hyped.

1 Like

Me too :+1:

1 Like

I’m super stoked! I’ll be getting my first Diamond weapon skins, even though I can’t remember which 5 I’ll be getting. I placed Diamond in KOTH and Dodgeball.

1 Like

Lol. I googled it myself and couldn’t find it either. I will get KotH rewards but if I recall correctly it’s two weapons I don’t give a damn about and I don’t think I ever pick them up. Figures!

1 Like

I’m sure you will like one of the 6 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Season 3 koth weapons are Snub Enforcer and Sniper :wink: I know cuz I got diamond in it

1 Like

As I figured, never use them lol. But at least I have a Snub so woohoo.

1 Like

Wow!

Fabio Iz B3AST !

1 Like

I was asking about season 3 weapon skin rewards just before the old forum changed over to this one, but I never got a response. The weapon list used to be a part of the season 3 introduction, but it seems like TC removed it at some point. :smirk:

Looks like not so much lol… Im struggling this season Im onyx 3 79% yet

That’s still really good :+1:

1 Like

Oh noooo xd The moment you realize you were going for the Diamond snub to add to diamond gnasher and forgot to push from Onyx 3 80+ to diamond before season 3 ended. T-T

1 Like