Scrap cards for gold coins

Lol, this is the final nail in the codfin of gears 5 for me…

The fracking holes , this is pure BS…

Eveb if people scrapped their dups in gow4, well, they would sure af know not to do it now…

And you can do it via a web site with a plain text interface, so much for too muxh work…

Pure BS, grind away my child, new cards, yeah , start from scratch… You have 120 dups of band of brothers, nahh, dont matter, keep playing , maybe you"ll eventually max out headshot master…

This is it, for me… Really, TC can go to hell. This is the last FU which broke the camels’s back for me…

I will turn on gears 5 once a week to play 1 game of horde with irl friends, kinda a long standing tradition.

2 Likes

Naw to hell with that. If a card is maxed out one of two things should happen. Either 1. You get a small portion of gold coins instead of a duplicate…or 2. It is removed from the list of attainable cards so you can max your others cards.

3 Likes

Another thing that should’ve been there and ready at launch.

The excuses they give us are laughable.

2 Likes

Yeah, same here, really. I don’t want to continue supporting the game if this is the way it’s going. I love Gears of War, but this feels like a ploy to keep people grinding. Already I’m playing other games in parallel because 5 just doesn’t grip me anymore, so I just won’t continue. If 6 does the same (I hope not), I won’t even touch the multiplayer, it’ll end the story for me and that’ll be it. Gears of War was always a grind, but trying to up the ante in that regard with every iteration is becoming stale.

Some of us have 300+ gold cards for multiple classes…
It would be nice but I’m not getting my hopes up