Samsung smart fridge and KF console players dominating!

OMG TC this is too much!!! These players have the high ground!

Samsung smart fridge : This fridge is providing players with a continuous supply of cold water. We all know that the best gamer is a hydrated gamer!

KF console : This console provides players with fried chicken! For the average gamer, many cells in our body die while playing Gears 5.
Players who own the KF console are being supplied with a healthy supply of protein(chicken). This additional protein is helping their body repair cells and make new ones! The reaction time these players have are crazy!

TC please introduce AppliancePlayTM to Gears 5. I do not want to be pitted against these players!

The advantages these players have are too great… they must be stopped.

PS: Maybe this joke is getting overused and stale. Whatever, lets see how long this joke survives.

6 Likes

The real question is, can it survive longer than the Delivery Driver Mac memes?

2 Likes

I wonder what the frame rates are on a smart fridge. Like 5?

Haven’t seen that many of it on the forums. This meme seems to be on life support right now.

It was quite popular for a few months then it kinda died down. No one seems to mention it now.

1 Like

Need to see if someone on the forums owns a samsung smart fridge. Hopefully they can chime in and clarify.

1 Like

@SnubbS talk to us about smart fridge advantage

2 Likes

Much like with PC, I’d need to drop thousands of dollars in order to know for sure.

2 Likes

I expect a detailed thread on the subject

1 Like

Well in all fairness I can’t even be salty when I lose to someone on the KF Console because there is already enough salt in the chicken. A real problem.

2 Likes

Now I understand why some of my teammates are braindead.

1 Like

It’s only stale if the Chick’n is the same consistency as concrete…