Sams got my ❤! Who got yours?

(l Ar Ci l) #1

Of all females I think Sam is the most badass in the Gears Universe plus she’s the better looking :grin: lol

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #2

Well, Same for me :smile:
I always use her, And I hate using craftable characters, Like I love playing with her haha

(l Ar Ci l) #3

You like playing with her?? hehe that sounds wrong lol :joy::joy::joy:

(mendigo2005) #4

cole

(Gigant0pithecus) #5

Valera.

I googled her and saw a picture of “Las Nalgas de Valera”

I LMAO’d

(ll Atlaz ll) #6

This one?

(Gigant0pithecus) #7

That’s the one, I don’t know how to post images

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #8

:wink:

(WrinklyHornet34) #9

It was always going to lead to Sam when she became available and after Gears 3 I was saying this is a character I can follow. Her dialogue came up at the perfect times in Horde and VS. Always loved playing as her in Gears 3.

(l Ar Ci l) #10

Lmao! You got issues :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(aMz Leg Hair) #11

(TCC CONDOR) #12

I like Bernie especially from the books as her character is much more fleshed out from the novels.

(OneButtNugget) #13

how does this post relate to gears of war 4.

(Me0wMix CatFood) #14

Sam is mine, and it bugs me that I never got her black steel but my wife (who doesn’t like her) and several of my friends (who don’t like her) did. :frowning:

I wanted to see Sofia in this game, badly, and think TC dropped the ball there. Her story was awful (sleeping with the professor, lol) but she was a beautiful character. Looks just like a sassy ex of mine.

(mendigo2005) #15

Boom…

(l Ar Ci l) #16

Not the best beautiful creature but who are we to judge lol

(mendigo2005) #17

(l Ar Ci l) #18

He just wants to be your friend lol and you can always count on him lol

(UltraMagnetic96) #19

Sam forever :heart:. I’m glad I got her black steel version even though I find myself using V-Day most of the time hehe.

(crazychainsaws8) #20

I like Sam but i love Kait more :blush: