Sadly got a bit bored of gears 4

i know theres got to be a lot of similar posts out there but im not ranting or anything just telling you my situation to see if anyone else feels the same.

i have been taking a break since my Xbox had fried because my gf left it in the hot car and is having repairs.

i recently took a really long break from gears 4 but i just started to play again until… my xbox broke lmao.

anyways, to me the game has deff improved and i felt more in touch with gears lately than i had during release. when it released i find myself having trouble getting in the mood for packs, skins, characters, because i was just not a fan of how they were unlocked. it just kind of left me wanting to wait for the next game. i just really never got INTO gears 4 and how things are unlocked until recently… i think it really has to do with how much the game has improved, and me playing more competitive gametypes. i know there are a lot like me out there that have given gears a break and honestly, i might play a bit more until rdr2 and all the other games come out later this year, but after that gears 4 is deff going to collect some dust.

im just ready for the next game as a lot of people are anyway… how are you guys liking the way things are going for gears? i think its doing a decent job of hitting the feel but i find myself not playing daily like the good old days sadly.

1 Like

Get rid of her if she left it in the car, that was all pre meditated bro! Anyways, I been off gears for 2 weeks and came back for the Omen skins which in turn is a joke and I probably should say who cares about the skins now…I can’t wait to see what achievements come out in September and then I can finally stop playing and move on to RDR 2 and AC Odyssey

1 Like

LMAO yeah man thats what i told her! idk man i used to really care about achievements i guess its because im getting older… but once gears 5 releases im hoping ill get back into it thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Hahahaha I told my wife if she screws up my Xbox, we are getting a divorce…too many years invested with Xbox lol priorities my man

1 Like

There isn’t alot to do in this game. Once you level up all your classes and get all the ribbons then you’re done.

1 Like

I hear you man. I used to play so many games but as I got older I became more picky and only want to play certain games. Achievements aren’t something I worry about too much but if it’s a game such as Gears, Halo or Forza I want them as I enjoy the games.

1 Like

I still enjoy Gears every single day. But I dont know whats gonna happen when RDR2 will be out. Maybe I will abandon Gears 4 for a little while. But I think I will never leave Gears forever cause I am too much of an addict lmao

1 Like