Ruby scion challenge time

events

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #22

Daaaaaaaamn, you blew his spot up big time bro

(Metal Gear Mo) #23

LOL I don’t have any love for Master Chiefers

(Krylon Blue) #24

But, dude… I got the challenge done and I play Halo. I also play Forza, Spider-Man and other things.

No love for Master Chiefers? How are we brothers then? :confounded::cry:

(Metal Gear Mo) #25

You know I love you blue

(AliceInChainsaw) #26

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #27

In all honesty though, it’s easy to get the 6000 kills. I only did 800 or so because I didn’t care for the skin. I just got those for the weapon skins challenges. I swapped back and forth to other games myself.

(Al Bundy 33hero) #28

You’d think they were giving away cash here. I wish I could give you my Ruby, I certainly won’t be using him. Or the Black Steel, or regular, or any of the Scions.

They could have done a special Myrrah variant or something nice, but they chose one of the fugliest characters to reward you for 6k kills… thx TC…

(OneButtNugget) #29

but you have to admit, the ruby still looks nice, somewhat.

(Al Bundy 33hero) #30

I wish I could say that. But I haven’t even equipped him once. That backne… :fearful:

To each his own though. I’m glad there’s a variety of characters for everyone to get something they like. Just wish the special gift for hardcore players was a character that was actually popular to begin with. I’d really love to ask a couple of simple questions to the person who chose to base this on a Scion. I have a feeling it might be the same person who designed the Scion to begin with.

(AliceInChainsaw) #31

If Ruby Scion could talk:

(MOBKnightmareMZ) #32

That’s not the point halo lmfao it’s that I couldn’t get because of work an school an me being a father an having alive man makes it hard to get just bring back the ruby Scion skin so people that tried hard can actually get it I definitely want my skin before gears 5 comes out

(ll R E D l) #33

just give it up man, it over you missed it. everyone’s got something going on if you REALLY wanted you would have got it.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #34

Why do you care so much? The diamond scion is one of, if not the ugliest characters in Gears. I have it and never use it.

(MOBKnightmareMZ) #35

So you guys bring back diamond scion challenge but not ruby I want it because red is my favorite color I definitely don’t want diamond for the simple fact I have a live besides gears anyone that has time to get diamond characters has no life But honestly bring back ruby scion so I can get it before gears of war 5 comes out

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #36

Again, I ask, why do you care? The challenge is over, and he’s not coming back.
And again, he is really, really ugly…

(Bleeding Pepper) #37

Is he still going on about this? Haha! Brilliant.

(crazychainsaws8) #38

The challenge was up for 3 months (90 days) if you wanted the character hat bad you should have play ai bots or just play the game more in general. Unlike the black steel characters there not going to make the ruby diamond scions or e day medics for individual prince drop. It won’t be fair for the people who legitimate did the challenges. I personally have the ruby scion and and emerald v day medic and I don’t use them at all. Adam fenix was only available for pre order the special edition for gears 3. So because gears 3 is 7 years old everyone should get him for free that fair for those who pre odrer the specil version. Might as well give out the blood moon imago for a prince drop too. At the end of the day they will be skins to be given out for doing something specil and if you miss out than it ok because their always going to be new gears after the launch of gears 5.

(Me0wMix CatFood) #39

I’ve never even used my Ruby Scion.

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #40

Man this Ruby Scion challenge is still being talked about?

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #41

Yes. Yes it is…