Rubber bullets and shots not registering

Ever since the update, this has become a massive issue and seems to be getting worse by the day.

Played today for the first time in three days and I’ve lost count how many times shots haven’t registered.

Rubber bullets are just laughable!!!

GET IT FIXED!!!

5 Likes

You need to trade your rubber bullets in at the store for real ones

They give fair exchange rates to be fair

1 Like

Believe me Saber, I wish I bloody could :joy:

2 Likes

Same here… Shooting is literally not doing anything…

2 Likes

Yup…its amazing how many times you can shoot a player only to then die by 1 or 2 shots…only for the stats to not even register you doing any damage. The bullet sponging is off the chart. I posted a question on the forum asking if TC was now “masking” high ping values. Even though the player base is dwindling, ping rates now “look” fairly acceptable. Yet dont perform as they look. Someone has said these types of in-game issues arent from poor ping or poor server optimization. Its due to Gears 5 being forced to use Microsofts Azure servers. I really would love to get more in depth info about this…This sounds like a very plausible answer. And if that is the reason why, its pretty sad that MS would rather the game perform poorly than swallow their pride and just switch over to Amazons web services.

5 Likes

Hi @Rabee_511

Maybe man they are going to put in practice a new trend in Merchandising Strategy, in which they are going to sell you for 10000 Iron for 1000 lancer bullets which are live ones and not rubber. so you can kill the monsters in versus or horde

They are tempted to do that… I wouldn’t get surprised at all by that.

2 Likes

Curse words are more effective to the locusts than the rubber ammo implemented in the game… specially horde where I shoot the monsters and they are not killed.

Its the new " Marketing Strategy " implemented … a new whole trend in MTX…

selling you over REAL KILLING AMMO instead of rubber sponges for the lancer.

maybe they are going to release a new edition of the game: Gears of War 5 : Ultimate Nerf Gun Edition.

1 Like

Are you drunk? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

no man. I’m not… im writing this seriously while at work :smile:

1 Like

I can’t begin to say how thankful I am that I saw this thread. I just had the most rage-inducing night on this game I’ve had since the release. I’ve never been that close to chucking my controller since I was tantrum throwing child. But Jesus, that was infuriating. It’s magnified by brilliant matchmaking system where it somehow finds the worst ■■■■■■■ players online and throwing them on my team.

I could swear that TC is actively trying to get players to quit at this point. Right? I mean…one couldn’t possible break their game and servers every update that ultimately fix nothing…unless it’s way to exploit Horde in the slightest or run through Escape slightly faster than intended. They will shut that ■■■■ down. No exceptions.

3 Likes

Being drunk is my job here in the forums lol

1 Like

You must have your settings set to non lethal

3 Likes

I’ve almost launched my controller through the TV god knows how many times this past week.

Played a game just there and point blanked the guy twice, once with his back to me, blood sprayed everywhere, he turned round and one shotted me and apparently I only done 19% damage :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Lucky you. My Gnasher shoots fart clouds!

3 Likes

This has been a problem for me too!

If you happen to be playing as a DB character this is expected I mean you expect DB´s to use real bullets?

Yeah I really dont understand how it’s so bad after all they learnt from gears 4 :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::joy: I was expecting it to be perfect but sadly I am disappointed!
Back a’s just dont work! But I have noticed if you back a pop shot it seems to be A LOT more efficient!

LOL I dont even drink man…

1 Like

You wouldn’t even be able to whilst talking to him, he’d drink yours too :beers:

2 Likes