Road to Gears 5: Gilded Marcus Achievement not unlocking

My Gilded Marcus challenge is at 100% completion but the achievement has not unlocked so can’t get the character, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, or if anyone knows of a fix I would appreciate it thanks.

1 Like

Try playing a game or just waiting a little bit. Some achievements are known to not unlock immediately in Gears 4.

Thanks for replying, Just played a few matches with no luck, should hopefully unlock in it’s own time.

I bet everyone will be speed running to night and want to be the engi.

Road to Gears 5: Gilded JD Time-limited Challenge 84 days to go

Get 2500 kills in Horde between 6/10/19 - 9/2/19 10am PST.

There are no guides

1 Like

I’m haveing same issue is there a fix yet

I must be very lucky just like the previous challenge with gilded RAAM since I just unlocked him and didn’t even know about this challenge till I saw the new notifications on my screen :laughing:

I’m having the same issue as well. It shows completed in the checklist but doesn’t register in the number of challenges completed at the top bar on the website that’s tracking these achievements. Don’t have the Gilded Marcus yet. I tried hard resetting my Xbox three times already!

Hey TC!! My achievement gilded Marcus is on 100% but it’s still locked, can somebody check it out??? FRANKSHA1988

I hope they fix it soon. I installed my Gears 4, and it took 8 hours just to be disappointed with such a stupid glitch.

Juvie Madness. One match I am at 73%

2 Likes

When I turned on the game these popped up, glided Marcus, also got the emblems . Did the co-op play still locked.

Me too still no Marcus!

Legend has it that they called him: Tony “Maximum Efficiency” Hayabusa. Doesn’t waste a minute. Then he uninstalls the game. God knows why he bothered in the first place.

Also not unlocking for me despite being at 100% but able to unlock the other challenges?

I think it can take up to a few days for some achievements to unlock.

I’m hoping that is just being slow as I have 157 achievements unlocked so no excuse there and some of the other challenges have been unlocking with no problem, if anybody here’s of a fix in the meantime post it on thanks, but hopefully it will unlock in it’s own time…

As i said above, after i did some other achievements the challenged popped up. I had before already 89 achievements. I did the coop-versus achievements.

The Coalition tweeted last night that the retroactive challenges are having unlock issues and the update they pushed out on Monday needs to be installed for them to work. Additionally, some challenges take some time to unlock. So, it’s a waiting game at this point I suppose!

That said, if you’re the same as me and don’t have the Gilded Marcus yet, post on here so The Coalition knows which gamers are having issues. Just like the Gilded Raam challenge had a forum going for this very purpose.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Despite the 80+ achievements and the Marcus challenge at 100% , still no Marcus character. At least I m not the only one w this bug!

2 Likes