ReUp and Wings in game Icons

(TACO MALL) #62

Sooo… there’s more after reup 10?

Time to grind.

(MrXboxlivenoob) #63

Yeah thats it bro. Plus there are people who actually like having wings instead of a number

(MrXboxlivenoob) #64

Kind of unfortunate but yeah haha like what happens once you get to the highest level? What then? You can’t re-up or reset your rank again which I feel is a flaw and bad design on their part. What they could of done and what I had thought of before the new wings was getting to level 100 re-up 10 and then just resetting back to level 1 re-up 10 and just go again. But thats just my opinion

(J4CKA1) #65

I missed this comment before but I completely agree. This is the reason why I couldn’t care less about emblems, because they look nothing like the “card” and normally aren’t as good.

(buscobuzzy) #66

Very true about the emblems not looking like the card and off topic a bit but most of all the other emblems in the game look terrible as well, they don’t even fit/view properly!

(COG CLAPMASTER) #67

Yeah ive played with people at wings 10 level 100. Only takes a few thousand hours of horde

(Ektope) #68

True.
Which could also take a few months to half a year at minimum.
Depends on the XP bonuses.

(CKR604) #69

The site was updated with higher res wings icons:

(TR199ERMAN) #70

Also I’ve noticed that now that I got my tenth reup It requires far more points to level up each level. Is this the case or am I wrong?

(Belkain) #71

That is correct and it’s only going to get worse.