ReUp and Wings in game Icons

(Horde Legend) #22

I’m wings 4 lvl 50 myself but also haven’t played Horde since the Horde Mania and I haven’t even bothered playing while the 2x xp was/is available

(TCC CONDOR) #23

Nice work OP. Reup icons were meaningless to me because I couldn’t distinguish the nuances. Now I know and darn, I got a long way to go.

(Asurazu Rasu) #24

Highest I’ve seen is p19 / Wings 9 then

(ZombieLady66) #25

Wing 3 …I am😱

(DownInFlames85) #26

I’m Wings 1, Level 82 - I do like the look of them all but Wings 1 & Wings 4 are my faves.

(Kitten Britchez) #27

Re up 9 here baby.

I’ll get to wings 1 by next fall. Maybe 2

(mendigo2005) #28

So you should like wings 3, it’s identical to 1!

(DownInFlames85) #29

The darker tone of the W1 & W4 make it better than W3.

(TheDeuterostome) #30

I wouldn’t say identical but close enough that I do have trouble distinguishing the two at first.

(GRANT C0RE) #31

Glad it helped bro! I guess I got sick of not knowing what ranks people were with the new icons and curiousity got the better of me

(mendigo2005) #32

We just finished an incon run. Now I know why the sniper only marked the bosses on the right side of forge…

(Junglist Shoota) #33

High wings speedrunner…?

(J4CKA1) #34

(The lMlan) #35

Why the Star gets dropped with the scoreboard ranking is beyond me.

At least if I saw a star I would know they are somewhere in the 6-10 wings range.

I personally don’t like how ALL rank cards, calling cards, and emblems look different from each other when they should all be the same thing.

(mendigo2005) #36

Nah.

Re-up 3. Or “3”.

(SMT Garou) #37

Interesting. I didn’t even know there were reups past 10

(Skelface) #38

Wings 4 and 5 are my favorite.

(GRANT C0RE) #39

I gotta agree with u there. The icons for wings 6-10 are plain and they should have included the gold star to match the emblems.

(Bleeding Pepper) #40

You sir, are a first class fool. Your use of the word “gay” has nothing to do with the LGBT community. It’s using the word as a negative criticism. For other people to flag your post up as offensive has nothing to do with “delegitimising” the LGBT community, it has everything to do with challenging your backward attitudes, so don’t you ■■■■■■■ dare play the victim.

(Mochawl) #41

Wings 8 looks so sick in game, reminds me of a glorified gears 3 wings after playing for 50 days hahaha