ReUp and Wings in game Icons

(GRANT C0RE) #1

I put this together for anyone curious to see what all the in game icons look like, particularly ReUps 11-20.
Gears%20reup%201-20

(Me0wMix CatFood) #2

Interesting. Thx. I’ve never seen beyond wings 5 in game. Had no idea the others looked like that. They look like Legend of Zelda items.

(Junglist Shoota) #3

Thanks! I have wondered. The highest I have played with is 15 it seems. 15+ look great.

(WrinklyHornet34) #4

I will try to remember these and thank you for this. Hopefully I will reach max level before 5 comes out lol.

(GreatWhiteShark) #5

I wonder who has the highest Wings in all of Gears 4? I’ve seen some high wings on the social leaderboards but forgot which had the highest or if anyone hit max level yet.

(DarkChaoz95) #6

Nie work dude!

The last for reup designs look a bit off putting to me, dont know why.

(TheDeuterostome) #7

I played against a wings 8 once and on last weeks dev stream they had a random guy join that was a wings 10. They seemed quite surprised!

(RINZLER 2849) #8

There is at least 1 person maxed out.
My son played horde a month or so ago with a wings 10 lvl 100.

(DarkChaoz95) #9

There is another too, apparently they placed in a weekly dev stream too like 2 weeks ago.

(GRANT C0RE) #10

The image resolution for re-ups 16-20 were poor compared to first 15 icons as they’re a bit pixelated. Not sure why. Maybe that’s why they look offputting. I’ve seen some of them in game and they look sharper

(API) #11

Re-up 10, Wings 4-5, and Wings 10 look the best IMO. I think Wings 9 may look dope too, though I haven’t seen it in game.

(DarkChaoz95) #12

Its not that, i just zimply dont like the design.

Wings 1-5 is the best and has more Gears like design.

(GRANT C0RE) #13

I gotta admit the designs look basic compared to the metal looking gears in wings 1-5

(Belkain) #14

I’ve seen a few wings 7 playing Horde, the emblem is smaller than the ones for wings 1-5, they look weird to me.

(RelaxedHoffman) #16

Don’t like them, when I re up again I’ll be keeping the wings 5 emblem, best looking imo.

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #17

Oh wow, I actually saw a wings 10 player I didn’t know until now xD
But I agree with RelaxedHoffman. I like the red color in it.

(Duffman GB) #18

Nice one, I’m Re-up 12 +54. Not sure how high I will achieve, I play KOTH almost exclusively, so don’t get the jumps Horde players get.

. I was trying to find all the Judgement ones, cant locate them though…any Gearshead on here can offer any help ? :slight_smile:

(mendigo2005) #19

I prefer the wings 4 icon, but wings 5 emblem is the greatest!

(Horde Legend) #20

I know of two wings 10 guys that are maxed out myself…1 is on my friends list and all he did was play GOW 16 hours a day maybe more…dude was serious about getting wings 10

(TheDeuterostome) #21

Wow! I play a lot but damn. I am at wings 3 level 76 and I might make it to wings 5 by the time gears 5 comes out.