Results error! Beyond a joke

Come on TC the fact we are still getting a error message after spending 2 hours playing 50 waves of horde in beyond a joke!
I’ve just completed 50 waves and didnt receive any rewards. This is the 3rd time this has happened. If you are going to force us to play a full 50 waves for anything to count the least you could do is make sure it’s working properly. My maps completed counter is stuck on 6 when it should read 9.

5 Likes

Or…you can spend $5 a pop in their store, because that is never down…you know, priorities.

5 Likes

It happened to me in the 20 waves of terminator horde event. I couldn’t even imagine playing 50 waves just to get that error. This is pathetic.

5 Likes

May as well rename it 7-11.

1 Like

I’m honestly astonished anyone enjoys horde in this game lol

Completed 50 waves last night and nothing. I did have my correct weapon skins, so I guess that was a good trade off.

Hasn’t it always been that even if you get this error you still get the rewards? If not right away then eventually?

“Eventually” should never be an excuse though.

1 Like

Eventually may have been the wrong word. When I got this error a lot after release I was getting my progress right away, it just wasn’t showing me live compiling after the match.

1 Like

No, I’m just saying that this shouldn’t be an issue. Like, was QA having a day off or were they never attending?

Right. I don’t disagree with that at all. I read that as you were annoyed you weren’t getting credit and wanted you to know that you are getting credit. But you’re 10000% correct that this should not be an issue at all, let alone six weeks after release!

1 Like

wait… whaaaa? When did this happen??

I’m STILL having this issue and it is almost March! Six months after release! Has anybody heard from support or know how to fix? I’ve reinstalled game and still getting an error message on the results screen [0x00000c46]

It has been happening a lot lately, but my exp and class exp has still been going up, it looks like its (at least currently) a display error only.

I’m mainly afraid that it will affect my Grind Season achievement progress. I should have had it during Operation 1 but didn’t pop. I’m 100% sure I’ve got multiple ranked wins in the past 12 weeks of Operation 2, but since they extended it another 4 weeks, I’ll have to wait and see (and keep grinding ranked wins).

1 Like

A few others are going for that achievement and it hasn’t popped for any of them, so sadly looks like that is also extended with the delay to OP3.

1 Like

They have indeed had to extend it with the Operation 3 delay.

1 Like

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

@Lambent_Lail Here is your answer.

Oof… thanks for the heads up everyone…

1 Like