Gears Forums

Request for wheelchair hoffman to be added

Wheelchair Hoffman is a much needed addition to the Roster of great characters brought in gears 5 so far. We need to show the Coalition that we deserve to have such a beloved character back in the game, wheelchair and all.

26 Likes

Petitions aren’t allowed on forum. But I would suggest changing the wording to “request”.

I’d say it’s more fair game to have an elderly Dress Uniform Hoffman who can roadie run for miles and still fit.

Stuff the wheelchair, mount Hoffman on jack and I’m in.

14 Likes

Okay, I changed it. I would compromise for that but all I really want is a wall bouncing Hoffman in a wheelchair

6 Likes

This is probably the greatest idea I’ve read on these forums in awhile. Can he have the ability to drift around corners?

5 Likes

Please don’t give TC stupid ideas, they have enough of those as it is :rofl:

Next they’ll be adding nitrous to his wheelchair :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Kit Noz for Hoffman in horde… :grin:

I’d be fine with fun stuff like this in horde :grin:

Than they can release a Mario Kart/Sonic racer type of mode and we’ll be able to utilize Escape’s map builder to create our own tracks.

Think of the potential @o_GH0UL_o. Instead of turtle shells and stars, we’ll have gnashers and freedom lancers in our disposal.

6 Likes

I am at work crying with this threat… this has made my day and its only 7am

2 Likes

LOfreakingL

Why didn’t you mention the best kart racing game ever made?

I wanna race against General RAAM!

I’d give a finger for a kart racing game on Xbox.

2 Likes

1800 iron

1 Like

I would be curious to what a locust wheel chair would look like :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Better yet, make a model of Dom’s body and have Jack work it like a marionette.

2 Likes

Something similar to the Locust architecture as seen in Gears of War 2. :smiley:

Or maybe something like this:

That’s a wee bit much lol, but I’d settle for “retirement home Dizzy” as well

1 Like

Well there are Kart racers on the Xbox. That Sonic racer one and Crash Bandicoot one too. Don’t know if they’re any good though.

@TheSaiyanGodDio Instead of wheels, they’ll attach tickers to a chair. That’s how I envision their wheelchairs.

1 Like

I ■■■ with it lmao, all I’m
Sayin is if you see a mf RAAM or a Hoffman zooming towards you in a wheel chair with a gnasher I ain’t asking no questions fam

3 Likes

I’ll play this trash just to see him wall bounce in his wheelchair🤣

2 Likes