Replaying GoW 360

Due to the pandemic and the quarantine that we’re in I’ve decided to replay the gears games on my 360 (but this time with my new xbox acc for sweet xbox achievements)

I can’t really play the first after I’ve played 3 or 5
Sure, 5 kinda sucks but the movement mechanics improved since 2006 are just so good that I can’t really feel right playing the original.
I haven’t played UE for more than an hour or two on win 10 gamepass because it’s unplayable.

if you have any thoughts towards the original and replaying it feel epicly free to respond

1 Like

I go back and dabble some with Gears 2 occasionally. UE feels much slicker than the original, but both are clunky and awkward. 3 gives me a headache with camera shake but still feels slick. 4 has the best movement feel of all.

I’ve gotten where I’d rather YouTube the cutscenes if I’m feeling sentimental.

1 Like

I thought about this a couple months back. I originally got into Gears by playing Gears 2 with my cousin and I really would love to go back and play all of them with him after this pandemic is over. I haven’t even completed Judgement’s story on this account yet lol

1 Like

Gears 4 is the only game I haven’t played, not for long since I’m buying a used xbox from a friend.
I like 3 the most, I don’t mind the shake too much but the OG one is just
not good feeling

@Aversivve You should do that, all night long with mountain dew and doritos and some tacobell

1 Like