Repair Gun Skins Please

RepairTool

Where are the skins for repairs guns?

A lot of us have many days worth of time played as engineer and would appreciate repair gun skins. Makes it more fun. Will buy.

3 Likes

I guess the Repair Tool is kinda like the MK2 Lancer in which the weapon isn’t accounted for.
But yes, skins for the Repair Tool would be cool.

3 Likes

this would imply people want to play engineer
damn what if the reason no one plays engineer is because the repair tool doesn’t have a skin?

Hey! I like playing engineer! :stuck_out_tongue: I should play it more often but when I see loads of high levels in the lobby I feel I don’t want to let them down if I’m not good enough yet, I also just don’t like the horrible clunking sound when repairing something at full health

A new skin would be pretty cool though

2 Likes

Only one way to find out

Hammer of Dawn skins first.

Get me some damn mulcher, salvo and tri shot skins whilst we are at it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haven’t played Engineer in a while, can the repair tool be seen in your holster like every other sidearm?

If so then yes a skin for it would be nice

Yeah they can.
A few skins wouldn’t hurt, I like being an engineer.

1 Like

Hammer of dawn gun first

Where the heck is it?

In a good games.

But seriously, TC is so afraid to put it somewhere else than campaign for so ■■■■■■■ long it’s not even funny.
Its like a there is an actual live HoD satellite above their HQ ready to fire if they put it in MP and Horde.