Gears Forums

Remasters you want

(Kevin D N) #1

What are some of the remasters you would buy?

Mine:
Gears of War 2-Judgement
Ninja Gaiden Black-3 Razors Edge
The Force Unleashed 1-2
Batman Arkham Origins
Spider Man Web of Shadows
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance-Armageddon

I know that probably all these won’t get a remastered version and that most i mentioned are already backwards compatible but I’d still buy them again

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #2

Half-Life

(Stoic Slab) #3

God of War 1 & 2.

I recently caved and got a PS4 with God of War 3 among the games bought, with the 2018 game at a later point. I remember playing the first 2 on the PS2 they were swell.

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #4

The dead space trilogy, Borderlands 1 And Vanquish.
Let’s not forget Gears 2 and 3 too!

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #5

NGB yes I would love that but it will never happen unless Itagaki gets the rights again. I am honestly thinking of picking up a PS4 just for the exclusives they have.

(xValtiel) #6

Silent Hi- ahhh who am I kidding. It’s dead.

(Kevin D N) #7

Unfortunately. I played the sigma versions with ps now and it was too easy. And in sigma 2 you have no choice but to play the mission mode challenges in co-op, even if you want to play alone they give you a ai partner.

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #8

Wasn’t Razors Edge a remake of NG 3?

(Kevin D N) #9

Yes because the original only had the dragon sword, no decapitation, no upgrades, no collectables, and way too many quick time events

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #10

I still played both of them. Should’ve put more time in them for the achievements but oh well. NGB was one of the best action packed games ever made.

(Kevin D N) #11

Yeah. But I wish black didn’t get rid of new game plus mode the original release had

(Stoic Slab) #12

This probably doesn’t count, but I’m still living under the deluded hope that Nioh gets an Xbox release.

(Kevin D N) #13

Maybe we could get it on the next Xbox along with street fighter 5

(Stoic Slab) #14

Maybe, depending on whatever the terms either developer agreed to when dealing with Sony.

I’ll put up with first-party exclusives, but third-party ones, timed or otherwise, are such BS.

(Kevin D N) #15

Yeah. The original dead rising was a 360 exclusive if you don’t count that weird Wii remake, but it was remastered for the One and PS4

(Skelface) #16

My picks aren’t the most popular ones:

Nier on any modern system.
MotorStorm on PlayStation 4.
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War on 3DS.
Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission on 3DS and/or Switch.
Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch.
Wolfenstein 2009 (will probably never happen because of license issues, the game isn’t even available on digital stores).
Viewtiful Joe 1&2.
Black & White on PC.
Alpha Protocol.

(Stoic Slab) #17

There’s a Nintendo Direct tomorrow and there are rumblings of this possibly in the cards.

They’re just rumors, but if they’re gonna do another Swtich port/re-master, I’d place odds on this being the most likely.

(Stoic Slab) #18

Alright, so apparently if we wanted a game like Nioh on Xbox, all we had to do is ask.

(Stoic Slab) #19

Rumors that Modern Warfare 2 might get remastered.

meh

Its just the campaign.

Well, in that case…

(GhostofDelta2) #20

Dead Space.