Reliable Spots to melee kill Guardians and Sentinels as CQC/Melee Classes on all 37 Maps

I made a video showing reliable spots to flashbang and melee Guardians and Sentinels on all 37 maps. This idea came about because I usually play CQC and sometimes the randoms in my game don’t know how to kill a flying enemy. So I decided I’m going to find spots on every map that are reliable for killing them with melee so I dont have to rely on my team to kill them anymore when I can just do it myself. I figured other people would want to know this info as well so I decided to make a video out of it.

There are 3 maps that I just absolutely could not find a good spot to kill a Guardian. They are Dam, Allfathers Arena and Regency. I did get kills on those maps though but I couldn’t find a reliable spot. I played each map multiple times and couldn’t find a spot. If anyone knows a place on these maps that is consistent please let me know. I would love to see a spot to kill them so I can help the team out.

These spots work for all CQC classes besides Nomad because that class is a different kind of CQC because you need executions. Blademaster, Striker, Protector, Brawler and Infiltrator. All clips are on Master Difficulty as well.

I also made a mistake in the intro and called " Allfather’s Arena" “Allfather’s Garden” lol

16 Likes

This is a great video but I never seem to get guardians and sentinels just sitting around waiting to be killed.

How often is this possible?

2 Likes

I play with 1 or 2 friends and randoms. My friend wicked usually plays engineer so we know we’ll have a good base and either Willy or Ultra are CQC with me. You’d be surprised how much randoms struggle with guardians lol theyre usually demos or pilots too and can’t kill them

2 Likes

Lies, there’s nothing in the video to help me execute Sentinels on my Nomad

2 Likes

Hmm. That is very true. But I consider Nomad to be his own separate class of CQC because he relies on Executing things not meleeing them. It would be cool if you could somehow chainsaw a Guardian if it got low enough lol

I’ll edit the post though since I didn’t mention Nomad.

1 Like

Yeah, WTF?

Lol anyway that is why I use the Gnasher card as well, but unfortunately last I checked Fear doesn’t prevent those flyers from shooting.

1 Like

Under the criteria of using the Gnasher card I imagine that Inflitrator stuff would also apply to Nomad. But yeah. Too bad you can’t jump on them and stab them in the optics XD.

1 Like

Alldaddies is the appropriate name

3 Likes

I mean yeah you could flash, gnasher and then fear to shoot them in the back while they fly away.

1 Like

Yes. I forgot @GhostofDelta2 informed me of this.

2 Likes

The greatest advice any engineer can take is that Embar actives stuns/prevents guardians from firing
applying this to Heavies too can really save your team.

2 Likes

Herr told me that they changed that when Mercy came out? I remember playing Mercy with him and he typed in the chat that the embar doesn’t stop Guardians from shooting anymore. They could have changed it back since then though.

The Embar is a great tool for stunning though. Very good.

1 Like

It definitely still works. You can’t keep stacking stun though otherwise the enemy animation starts to freak out and break stun. Pretty much have to pace the shots.

Usually if I see a Kait or Lahni near a Scion I’ll tap him with an Embar active but a good CQC already has a Flash ready to go.

3 Likes

Sounds like the world needs more engineers like you around lol if only every Horde Player had common sense

3 Likes

Interesting. Good video :+1:

1 Like