Reduced XP Rates? NOT FAIR

Has anyone noticed that the xp rates are reduced in almost half?

For example, every KOTH win was approximately 45k+ xp, but now its only 15-20k xp even though the match still lasts 20 minutes or so.

For people like myself attempting to get Re-up 10 for the RAAM and camo challenges, its not fair as it seems impossible to level up, or even Re-up. After hours of playing I am barely leveling up. At this point, my friends and I don’t even want to play anymore.

Please fix this.

Hello there

There was an exp event on the weekend, which is why you would have noticed the higher rates drop off when that event ended.

2 Likes

As Ghost said, it is because we had an increase of xp. I think it is permanently at x 2 now (I may have that wrong) It would be nice to be x4 at all times now, maybe when 5 releases.

If you want XP quickly play Horde speedruns, there are a good few guys on here that love them and if not just do a LFG via Xbox. You will be there in now time and have lots of credit to boot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely. All that interests me is to get past Wings 1 for the achievement, so it’d be nice to feel like actual progress is made after 25 minute King of the Hill matches :joy:

2 Likes

I think the broader problem is that Versus pays signifiantly less XP than Horde does.

In terms of reaching Re-up 10, it’s not as hard as it looks, especially if you play Horde. Levels 1-100 for Re-ups 1-10 take between just over 1 million XP and just over 2 million XP. That’s a drop in the ocean compared to Wings.

2 Likes