Recognized a forum member in game, post here

(Royce Batty) #44

Staff?

(EVIL 0NE) #45

Good game… I had to try Luck of The Draw game mode out… Not bad, not bad at all… But, not my everyday game mode.

(sancris777) #46

I would have posted a comment like “who cares?” but i guess it’s my fault for clicking on this thread in the first place… :laughing:

(Duffman GB) #48

What ?? I simply pointed out we have a thread, trying to be helpful.
Take it easy, it’s all good.

(Al Bundy 33hero) #53

This is embarrassing because I’ve had a lot of people message me in-game and say they recognise me from the forums. And, every time, I have proceeded to go on a fail-a-thon. :smile:

(Duffman GB) #54

Likewise mate :grin:
Don’t forget, if I’m rubbish it is DEFINITELY the connection :rofl::rofl:

(Krylon Blue) #56

Lol. I actually refuse to stream because I feel like those will be the worst games I ever play. I’m far from perfect and I have a lot of great games with many of the ending in an MVP. But still, I make boneheaded mistakes just because I want to run out there and enemies into chunks, lol. :joy:

(Junglist Shoota) #57

Had a public horde with Sancris777 last night. Very good player. Kept me busy as Scout!
Also played with @Ektope and kaitdiaz1. Both miles above me.

(III EnVii III) #58

Played with @Noble_Guardian and @Doctor_Nillo over the recent weeks :+1:

(Duffman GB) #59

Just played 3 games of Escalation with
@TG_Junglist. Great coms and great team mate. :+1:

(mendigo2005) #60

I knew I’ve seen that name somewhere…

(DownInFlames85) #61

Ran into @mizzelphug earlier while I was scrounging around for credits lol.

(Pigeon Park Bum) #62

I’ve been on since the original forums. Since Gears 2 forums went live.
I have probably played with quite a few people

I even used to host back in Gears 3 community nights , w iGnashes back in the day.

No clue if I have Syed with anyone on 4 yet.

If I have, sorry I haven’t recognized you.

I’m online right now if anyone wants to play TDM

(mizzelphug) #63

Coop vs bots or horde mania?

(Duffman GB) #64

I try playing against bots but get bored to death, just can’t be bothered.

(DownInFlames85) #65

Coop Bots. I had a couple of JD bounty cards to dispose of quickly.

(villa casual 42) #66

I recognized your name but wasn’t sure on the numbers.
Was my first game on how in weeks and still it ain’t changed much.

(mendigo2005) #67

Insane horde is still fine.

Those rookies messed up.

(Duffman GB) #68

Just played KOTH with my chum from EG, Mayhem64, good team player, even if he did nick one of my downs…I still picked him up when he was dbno :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

(R SW1PE) #69

Good to see you last night @Duffman_GB , I got my diamond about 5 games later. I did laugh when I got tagged with a grenade and then saw your name pop up. Haha I recognise that name. Think I must have been sending a message when the game loaded as I didn’t know you were in the match.

If you want a few pointers:

1. Your team were slow to get to the Next ring. It’s easy points for something which just requires a little attention to detail. If you spawn on the other side of the map, even with 20 seconds left on the current ring, it’s best to just go to Next as by the time you get to the current ring there’s going to be hardly anything left on it.
  2. You have a bad habit of trying to go for the 1 hit gib with the Gnasher. When you get so close it’s the roll of a dice whether you are going to get the kill or they are. Try to get in the first shot and then keep your distance with it more. The range on it is insane.