Recognized a forum member in game, post here

(W4rMunKey) #22

Ithink I played a few rounds with Street gibs but could be sorely mistaken. Usually a ranked team death match player.

(GhostofDelta2) #23

I see @ProGear360 a bit. Seen @Royce_Batty @AliceInChainsaw and probably heaps of others. The bloke who tagged me earlier I guess I must have played but sadly don’t recognise the tag.

(III EnVii III) #24

I’m sure I’ve had a match with you?

I’m sure of it! :sob:

(villa casual 42) #25

Doomskull 3737, I think the numbers are right.
Playing horde Monday night.

(V7K1NG) #26

just met @GhostofDelta2 tonight for the first time

(AliceInChainsaw) #27

Yes indeedy. Always a fun surprise when I pop into a server and find ya.

(Ektope) #28

Came across @Mayhem64 on Checkout Ranked TDM last night.
Was in separate teams, I did pretty badly for first round before going on fire for second round.

(Mayhem64) #29

If that’s the game I am thinking about, I wasn’t doing particularly well either! C’est la vie, it goes sometimes.

(III EnVii III) #30

Played with @Embry_Starred a few minutes ago on Dodgeball War Machine.

Won 4-3 and was a good match :blush::+1:

(III EnVii III) #31

I’m sure he has posted here before but played with SAS Shadowz today…

(DownInFlames85) #32

Good to see this thread back. I haven’t run across anyone since the new forums became live but hope to soon. :beer:

(III EnVii III) #33

Aha yeah, I think chances are limited to see a lot of guys because I’m almost always on the EU server so will miss most of the US guys :disappointed_relieved:

(V7K1NG) #34

I have been playing with @GhostofDelta2 @Thee_Count_Olaf @Onyx_Guarrd @ProGear360 @CogCouple @EVIL_0NE and a few more ,yea,I know a lot of forum members

(III EnVii III) #35

That’s pretty much all the regulars right there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:

(V7K1NG) #36

I have been around this community a long long time ,I know a lot of people

(III EnVii III) #37

That will explain it :+1:

(Epic iShadowz) #38

Just played against the evil one on the new special event with his blood moon swarm Imago and he did really well good game man

(Royce Batty) #39

Never actually played with/against him. :smiley:

A minor edit.

Here is the thread @Duffman_GB was talking about :smiley:

https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/recognized-a-forum-member-in-game-post-here/1561

(Duffman GB) #42

We have an actual thread for this very thing… :wink:

(chaaze) #43

Just pls don’t t-bag TC staff… They’ll never come back here with the results of “investigations”. :japanese_goblin: