Recognized a forum member in game 2020, post here :)

No, it had to do with your 5 dollar mic going through your speakers and getting picked up by your mic again, and that you had ingame chat and party chat on.

Krylon will say exactly the same thing when he gets up.

Edit: I dont have the issue with other Americans I chat to (save from RED because of his audio setup), so claiming it is because the Aussie to American connection is utter nonsense.

TLDR: Fix your setup please so we can play together again.

1 Like

That’s fine. But the hundreds of other people with whom I play Gears 5 have no problem. You’re the first and only.

Im not the only, Krylon said the same thing to you.

Of course other people who complain about your setup don’t exist if you ignore them.

Like I said, you were the host in which Krylon and I were members. It’s you and me.

You keep saying things, we can agree on that :wink:

Discrimination Free: We want this forum to be a safe place for Gears fans to interact and share their opinions. Any discrimination of any kind will result in your swift removal from the forums.

1 Like

I am not actually serious that he shouldn’t play with you,

I just want you to fix your audio so we can play together without giving me a migraine :wink:

Have a friendly pic.

1 Like

Since I’ve been called in for deposition, I do not recall any issues with @Nineteenth_Hour 's mic when we’ve played.

2 Likes

Fair enough, though I suspect he wants this conversation dropped.

I once talked to @GhostofDelta2 and I didn’t have mic issues either…

2 Likes

You had a sultry voice my friend.

You say the word “Chess” with such passion!

2 Likes

my good friend @GhostofDelta2 chess its such an amazing game… looking forward to play Gears Tactics once it arrives to xbox

It was a blast finally speaking with you and looking forward for a horde game with you once you finished Gears Tactics hahahaha :smile:

2 Likes

I have taken a break from tactics after playing 100+ hours in a short space of time.

Can play Horde with you next week if you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds like a plan man will do that @GhostofDelta2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

@RezRoller09 on Pahanu. Gg

2 Likes

My team got ■■■■■■■ carried lmao

1 Like

Played a couple of clock speedruns with @Bleeding_Pepper and did lethal engagements with @SNAKEYWAKEY389. Excellent players all around!

1 Like

Yea you put my carry to shame, wasnt the score like 13-2?

1 Like

Was that last night?