Recent Lag + Inconsistencies + Sponging - Is It The Servers or Players? - TC Please Read!

(W4rMunKey) #151

In before lan fest still lags

(Me0wMix CatFood) #152

That’s like a game I had the other day and I was the only player under 100ms. I have to wonder why they wouldn’t just use a server closer to the majority of players. I have to think there’s an error going on if a server is hosting players that are all that distant. There are at least 4 other servers that are closer me than that and I was the lowest ping…

(HUG3 N3WB) #153

These sponge infested matches were the reason I finally tried Horde.

Never really played it in 2>3 as (especially 3) the versus was so good and rarely saw sponging.

I got so sick of the ridiculousness that is Gears 4 versus that I figured I’d try Horde. I do miss versus though… Gears has been the only game I’ve played online since eday. I’ve had some rocket league matches, but gears is the only game I’ve had interest in online.

Please sort this nonsense out TC. Don’t you understand that it you fix these issues then more people will play, resulting in more people buying the packs that you are obsessed with.

You’re going to reach a point where people are so narked that they’ll ditch the game (as so many have already) and they won’t bother with Gears 5.

Please stop being so shortsighted. I don’t care if feature support has ended for Gears 4. Fixing the game isn’t a feature. Fix it.

Thank you

(III EnVii III) #154

Yeah, Horde is so much smoother than trying to kill certain players who seem to have boosted stats compared to you!

I’m hoping they step it up for 5 and try and make it more dynamic and involved / strategic :+1:

(Krylon Blue) #155

Just wait until a Boltok enemy in Horde one shots you and you stare at the screen in awe. Haha, happened so many times last night going for those new achievements. :joy:

(III EnVii III) #156

Aha I’ll be raging soon then it seems :joy:

(Krylon Blue) #157

Honestly with the right team it’s not that bad. We did the no deaths one on our first attempt and the Soldiers on Lift only became difficult at Wave 40. The no fabricator one was tricky though - changed our strategy halfway in lo l

(III EnVii III) #158

Yh im hoping to get 3 other people in to do it and should have a laugh.

It’s only Quitters that ruin horde.

(Krylon Blue) #159

Make sure they’re leveled high enough though. You’ll need 5 players with good cards because the enemies come hard on Insane. Also make sure someone has team revive for the no deaths one because if someone goes down you can use it as long as their DBNO and not dead. Also, watch out for drop shots. Lmfao.

(III EnVii III) #160

Insane?

For the skins challenge it just says do 200 waves of horde?

(Krylon Blue) #161

Oh, just skins. I’m talking about those new achievements they added.

(III EnVii III) #162

Couldn’t care less about achievements :joy:

The skins look decent though :+1:

(Rs Procells) #163

I’m having the same issue!!! I’m so frustrated, I was pulling my hair wondering what the hell is going on? For the past 4 hours of playing, I’ve been doing horrible I went 0-(inser number) in ranked. Side note, I’ was a freaking diamond! I.Couldn’tt get a ■■■■■■■ kill no matter how hard I tryed I would get. Instant 95-81 it’s ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■. I live in Texas, so I get mat he’d with a lot of Hispanics and I think is there internet that is complete ■■■■ whicH is ruining my game experience… multiplayer has been unplayable for me for like 2 months… I’ve also noticed my character getting stuck a lot and constant jitters

(x Hakaii x) #164

@III_EnVii_III I feel like this is much worse for UK players specifically, my friend and I who play every night more or less. I have a 24ms ping UK, he averages around 54ms ping and he walks through people like it’s nothing while I’m experiencing everything as you described it.

I feel like his extra tad bit of ping is benefiting him the lag comp because he’s consistently told me he’s not having any issues like I’m almost crying about mid match.

Edit: well, it’s alright for some huh? No wonder it’s about quiet round here.

(III EnVii III) #165

Yeah I agree, I play with a team that can destroy people and are very skilled with Gnasher and then next match high ping players load in and guess what, nothing works :sob:

(Krylon Blue) #166

Um, why am I always stuck in matches with quitters and AFK on my team and also this freakin lag? Notice how my ping doesn’t go crazy like everyone else’s?

By the way one of the enemies pinged above 250ms 95% of the match.

https://xboxclips.com/Krylon%20Blue/c06b2131-6959-4779-9280-73aa03aec28d/embed

(III EnVii III) #167

Wow that guy hitting 700+ must have made it hard to play.

(Krylon Blue) #168

Between every match my team has several AFK or quitters and the lag yes it’s been difficult. I need 4 wins and despite MVP 5 matches in 0-10 in my last 10. One round Player A will go AFK and the next Player B will.

(III EnVii III) #169

Yeah, just played a match and two diamond guys quit out.

Robbed me of a rank increase :weary:

(hotbeatz85) #170

Lizard Squad