Ranking is still terrible

Yeah quitters are bad. i mean i undertand if something happens beyond the control, but quitting just cause you do not like they way the game is going hurts everyone. with TC mixing the ranks its problaly the reason we can not see the rank any more. People would then quit more.

Guardian FOREVER

1 Like

Yea the rank system is awful its got worse !!! Lmao i can win 6 straight games and not move up in tdm getin 15 to 20 elims a game with under 8 deaths

Technical skill does not a good game designer make… it just feels like this game is math instead of fun (bad example for me because I like math, but you get the point).

1 Like

Are you trying to make it look like I’m lying or something?
It was literally counting down to start the first round that one of our teammate left and never came back.

And we lost all the rounds, I always thought when you play a game with less teammates you don’t lose points so at the end seeing I lost 500 points was pretty annoying.

And for the last part. Literally a win/lose ranking system which is the easiet ranking implementation would have worked much better than this complicated bs that they are trying to force us. We are talking about Microsoft that has supposedly the best engineers and they can’t figure out a ranking system that is even close to Rocket League, a game made by an indie studio?

Stop trying to defend this. 6 months has passed and nothing has changed. There is literally nothing you can say that would make TC look good here.

As a solo. Yes, it’s pretty atrocious.

Agreed.
The system feels like the second the match starts you begin to lose points. A second passed equals
-5pts. So by the time you get your first kill, your -100. The result of the kill is you countdown now starts at +75. I find the system so confusing. Why give me an in game score, that is so different than the actual rank score?

I don’t think @I_TRS_GEAR_I is defending it as much as just pointing out some things.

New combined feedback thread here