The current scoring system doesn’t allow for an accurate assessment of player skill for the following reasons:
- Poorer performing players can earn large amounts of GP by being “carried “ by their teammates.
2 . Eliminations allow players to farm GP via assists , even the most marginal assists reward the same amount of GP as a kill or a high damage assist (including a down). GP awarded from assists should require a damage threshold (e.g. 75% damage) a or down.
- Ranking up seems to focus on heavy play, not skilled played.
- You have skilled players that don’t play heavily are not being ranked currently.
- Skill imbalance on teams seems to be prevalent.
- Spotting and revives aren’t scored in some ranked modes.
Please share your thoughts and opinions.